CA - Suspect Sought In Brutal Attack on 12yo Girl

SewingDeb

"Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
Reaction score
Sketch Released Of Suspect In Brutal SJ Child Kidnapping

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- A man driving a white sedan Monday afternoon deliberately struck a 12-year-old girl before abducting her and attempting to molest her, San Jose police announced Tuesday at an afternoon news conference.

The brazen daytime attack began at 4:17 p.m. near Gardendale Drive and Barbara Way in San Jose's Almaden Valley neighborhood, when the man waived for the girl and her 9-year-old sister to cross the street before plowing into her and driving away. The man then drove to the next block before making a U-turn and returning as the girl's 9-year-old sister tried to help the victim to the sidewalk.

"He did hit her hard enough to do some damage," Sgt. Nick Muyo said of the 12-year-old's injuries.

As the two girls were making their way to the sidewalk, the man got out of his car and grabbed the girl, putting her in the car.

Once the man had the girl, he drove her about three-and-a-half miles through the Coleman Avenue/Porto Alegre Drive area to an area near Thorntree and Sterling Oaks Drive where he allegedly tried to sexually assault the girl.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/14297647/detail.html

Man is described as a white or Hispanic male, 30-40 years old, thin build, long black hair and distinctive goatee. Driving an large, older model white sedan (2 door or 4 door).

There is a video to the LE press conference at the above link. The 12 year old girl is described as fighting for her life.

Thank you so much for starting this thread. I didn't know how to do it. :blushing: But it's been explained to me now.

Maybe they should show picture of Chester to the other sister so she can see his face really good. Just maybe

SusieQ, I'm glad you know how now. It's not hard, unless you've never done it before.

Indiana, I think that's a great idea to show the picture to them but they may need to see a picture with long hair and a goatee. I wonder if LE ever does it that way.

You think it's Chester Stiles in a wig?! I dunno, I think it is probably some other guy, the sketch doesn't look like Chester to me, at all. :twocents:

Have to leave for an appointment with the insurance agent and run some errands, but I had time to do one quick side-by-side of the sketch and Chester Stiles....

zxu1yq.jpg

Prayers for both little girls, I'm so glad they survived this attack.

[/ATTACH]

Did I do It!!

Attachments

• Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 328
  • Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 328
Have to leave for an appointment with the insurance agent and run some errands, but I had time to do one quick side-by-side of the sketch and Chester Stiles....

zxu1yq.jpg

Prayers for both little girls, I'm so glad they survived this attack.

You are wonderful! I previously didn't think the sketch matched at all. But now I'm seeing the same nose and mouth and eyebrows. Hmmmm.

The nose is completely wrong! Chester Stiles nose is long, that nose is shorter and wider. Don't look at the nostrils, look at the shape of the end of it. It isn't the same person. A kid would notice if the ears stuck way out, that would be on the sketch. There's no hiding Dumbo ears like that. ETA: Maybe the sketch artist didn't think to ask though. I still don't see it.

And I don't think it's possible to hide those hideous things!

Remember this a young girl that gave that so it's not going to be all right. I believe if they do a line up of pictures like they did my son. Chester pictuer might jump out at her. All those marks on his face might be missing from it but might jump out in a line up!!!

maybe not

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back