Cold Case Files..

Ames

Reaction score
Not only has the JonBenét story never been on "America's Most Wanted"..but, it has never been featured on the show "Cold Case Files", where they try and solve cases that have gone cold. The Ramsey money must be keeping it off of THAT show too. If the Rams were innocent, they would have begged for the story to be featured on AMW, instead of saying "NO" when they were approached about it.

Sorry to start a new thread..but, I would just like your comments.

Not only has the JonBenét story never been on "America's Most Wanted"..but, it has never been featured on the show "Cold Case Files", where they try and solve cases that have gone cold. The Ramsey money must be keeping it off of THAT show too. If the Rams were innocent, they would have begged for the story to be featured on AMW, instead of saying "NO" when they were approached about it.

Sorry to start a new thread..but, I would just like your comments.

I totally agree.There's no reason it shouldn't have been...but I can just hear the excuses flying now...there really isn't a valid one that could exist,IMO.As far as AMW,John Walsh offered to be more than fair.

Let's face it...both the Rs and the DA office in Boulder want this case to stay cold. When the Karr fisaco happened, they wanted nothing more than to mark the 10-year anniversary of the crime by railroading the public to believe this lying sicko was the "intruder" they need.
When it blew up in their faces, I am sure they regretted even raising the specter of this case in the public's mind again.
They want it all to fade away......

Let's face it...both the Rs and the DA office in Boulder want this case to stay cold. When the Karr fisaco happened, they wanted nothing more than to mark the 10-year anniversary of the crime by railroading the public to believe this lying sicko was the "intruder" they need.
When it blew up in their faces, I am sure they regretted even raising the specter of this case in the public's mind again.
They want it all to fade away......

Somebody needs to be an outspoken advocate for Justice for JonBenét. Like for example...Ron Goldman's family...they have been on every talk show that I can think of, they were on DR. PHIL this morning, talking about OJ and his guilt. Dr. Phil's assessment of the book..."IF I Did It"...was that it was ACTUALLY a bonefide confession. There were too many little details in the book that ONLY the killer would have known. It was a terrific show. Dr. Phil, said that he applauded the Goldmans...for not letting this thing die. Ron's dad said that he follows OJ's every move. Why isn't someone doesn't this with John Ramsey? Or when Patsy was alive...with her? You are so right...they just want it all to FADE AWAY...

Somebody needs to be an outspoken advocate for Justice for JonBenét.
I agree.

Like for example...Ron Goldman's family...they have been on every talk show that I can think of, they were on DR. PHIL this morning, talking about OJ and his guilt. Dr. Phil's assessment of the book..."IF I Did It"...was that it was ACTUALLY a bonefide confession. There were too many little details in the book that ONLY the killer would have known.

he's prob. right,he's always right on the money !

It was a terrific show. Dr. Phil, said that he applauded the Goldmans...for not letting this thing die. Ron's dad said that he follows OJ's every move.
In a way I feel bad for him for that...not that it's the wrong thing to do,it's not..it's just that he doesn't sound like he's at peace,and I think Ron would have wanted him to be,kwim?
there's a case near here where the victim's father does the same (the killer is locked up,but he knows every detail of what goes on in his life, about the case and appeals),and I've always felt bad for him,I can't explain it other than I wish he could find some peace,somehow.But I don't disagree with what he does,he keeps on top of it all.
good question as far as why isn't someone doing that in this case?

Yep...They ran with that ball, all right. But they fumbled on the goal line. Then they heaved an illegal forward pass and got thrown for a 40-yard loss. Now they haven't got a credibility leg to stand on.

You know, I'd long feared that they would try to do just what you say, DeeDee. But I need not have worried, because they're so incompetent, they couldn't even frame the guy!

Yep...They ran with that ball, all right. But they fumbled on the goal line. Then they heaved an illegal forward pass and got thrown for a 40-yard loss. Now they haven't got a credibility leg to stand on.

You know, I'd long feared that they would try to do just what you say, DeeDee. But I need not have worried, because they're so incompetent, they couldn't even frame the guy!

SuperDave...its good to see you again!!! You have been missed!!

Please forgive my absence. But it could not be helped. I'm here nown though. I'm rested and ready.

Please forgive my absence. But it could not be helped. I'm here nown though. I'm rested and ready.

Its a good thing that you are back, we have needed help here convincing Holdon (who we believe is a Ramsey relative or friend). Holdon is not only IDI...he/she is 3IDI.

I was hoping that you saw that SUPERDAVE help signal that I flashed up in the sky. :D

I once told julianne, who used to post here, and I really wish she'd return, because I think I was starting to get through to her, that I thought that Mary Lacy could never suspect Patsy because of her own Great Society-era feminist beliefs. I'm fairly certain I can prove it. But I've been asked, if that was the case, why would she put Patsy ahead of JB?

HA! That's easy! As anyone who knows anything about politics can tell you, a live victim is a much better mouthpiece than a dead one. See, there's really nothing complicated about this case. It became complicated when a rich man decided to use his wealth and connections to muddy up the water; a man who could afford lawyers who owned half the state. A man whose lawyers were business partners with the DA. A man who could hire his own experts. How many of us could do that?

COME ON, HOW MANY?!

I once told julianne, who used to post here, and I really wish she'd return, because I think I was starting to get through to her, that I thought that Mary Lacy could never suspect Patsy because of her own Great Society-era feminist beliefs. I'm fairly certain I can prove it. But I've been asked, if that was the case, why would she put Patsy ahead of JB?

HA! That's easy! As anyone who knows anything about politics can tell you, a live victim is a much better mouthpiece than a dead one. See, there's really nothing complicated about this case. It became complicated when a rich man decided to use his wealth and connections to muddy up the water; a man who could afford lawyers who owned half the state. A man whose lawyers were business partners with the DA. A man who could hire his own experts. How many of us could do that?

COME ON, HOW MANY?!

And to think he called 911 instead of these lawyers. But he did have them in place that afternoon. I guess John thought that 911 would be more reliable than his well connected lawyers, one of whom's client was Bill Clinton. I guess he wasn't thinking until the afternoon. That must be it.

And to think he called 911 instead of these lawyers. But he did have them in place that afternoon. I guess John thought that 911 would be more reliable than his well connected lawyers, one of whom's client was Bill Clinton. I guess he wasn't thinking until the afternoon. That must be it.

He may very well have called those lawyers before he called 911. DA Hunter refused to allow the R phone records to be supoenaed. The cell phone records at some point WERE obtained- and showed NO calls for the entire month of December. Now, of all the implausible "facts" offered by the R spin team, that has to rank among the top 10.

He may very well have called those lawyers before he called 911. DA Hunter refused to allow the R phone records to be supoenaed. The cell phone records at some point WERE obtained- and showed NO calls for the entire month of December. Now, of all the implausible "facts" offered by the R spin team, that has to rank among the top 10.

and that is exactly one of the most convincing reasons to believe JR already knew JB was dead before LE was called.How else to explain the 'treat them as victims, not as suspects' line???? Because JR already had a few phone calls in place by that time.

That reminds me of something. I have often been questioned as to why they would call 911 at all if they were guilty. To be truthful, that one had puzzled me. But moments of wisdom come from unexpected sources, and my brother helped me here.

He said, "guv, you told me that they had to leave early that morning, right?"

I said, "yeah, they were going on a trip."

He said, "was it by commercial flight?"

I said, "no, it was John's private plane and pilot."

He said, "okay, how many people in the neighborhood knew that they were going?"

I said, "quite a lot of them, I think."

He said, "okay, so he has an appointment to keep that his pilot and everyone else knows about. What choice was there?"

I said, "come again?"

He said, "guv, someone would have noticed that they hadn't left and would have come looking for them, right?"

And it all kind of "clicked" in my head, you know?

I've also thought 911 was called because just one person's bacon was in the frying pan.

Here is what I think might have happened if John was also involved.

* The ransom note is short and it says the phone call will come in the afternoon.

* 6AM the pilot is called and told something has come up and the flight is delayed or cancelled. No details are given.

* John makes phone calls to arrange for the money. And the money amount would be DIFFERENT!!!!!

* John leaves the house to get the money. This is an extended trip because JonBenet is in the car. Her body is hidden somewhere to be taken care of later. John goes to the bank.

* While at the bank John tells them that there is a kidnapping and that he hasn't called the police because he is afraid he is being watched. He asks for their help.

* He tells the bank he will take the money back home and wait for the kidnappers to call.

* The bank calls the FBI.

* FBI arrives and Patsy is putting on more lipstick, John is reading the mail, and Burke is playing. The basement is empty.

* Where would John have hidden the body? For me that would be a problem but then I'm not half as smart as John. Maybe one of the lawyers had a basement.

I've also thought 911 was called because just one person's bacon was in the frying pan.

Here is what I think might have happened if John was also involved.

* The ransom note is short and it says the phone call will come in the afternoon.

* 6AM the pilot is called and told something has come up and the flight is delayed or cancelled. No details are given.

* John makes phone calls to arrange for the money. And the money amount would be DIFFERENT!!!!!

* John leaves the house to get the money. This is an extended trip because JonBenet is in the car. Her body is hidden somewhere to be taken care of later. John goes to the bank.

* While at the bank John tells them that there is a kidnapping and that he hasn't called the police because he is afraid he is being watched. He asks for their help.

* He tells the bank he will take the money back home and wait for the kidnappers to call.

* The bank calls the FBI.

* FBI arrives and Patsy is putting on more lipstick, John is reading the mail, and Burke is playing. The basement is empty.

* Where would John have hidden the body? For me that would be a problem but then I'm not half as smart as John. Maybe one of the lawyers had a basement.

that's good, but I think they just ran out of time to get rid of the body,and or they couldn't go through with it.The WC would have to do.JR even latched it.
The note says JB has been KN and her remains will be denied if so much as a stray dog is contacted..(they call a busload of friends over)....there is no need to look further.(or so he was at least counting on then!).I think by 1 PM,he was just tired of the whole charade,and wanted to put an end to it.So he did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back