Perfect Murder, Perfect Town.....

little1

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am just now reading "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town" by Lawrence Shiller. I was wondering if you guys had any info I might be interested in, I also have a couple of questions I figured you guys could answer for me about things I am already curious about in the book.

One, was JAR sperm found on the blanket inside the suitcase that was left under the basement window?

...Okay, I have had a total brain fart, I can't remember the other question! (Sorry, I am at work and trying to multi task!) :doh:

I think this book is interesting because it is giving a few points of view, not just guilty or innocent. It lays out evidence and lets you decide for yourself.

You guys got anything to help me with?

Read all of the books. It's my opinion that Schiller can sell more books if he makes it appear that the Ramsey's are innocent. Read Steve Thomas' and the Ramsey's.

It's clear to me that Death of Innocence is "all about the Ramsey's" and not about JonBenet- The REAL victim here.

Schiller was smart for including Boulder in the title. Boulder made the Ramseys what they are now. Few people are on to this (candy is though). If you really want to understand the Ramsey case you should spend a vacation in Boulder.

BrotherMoon said:
Schiller was smart for including Boulder in the title. Boulder made the Ramseys what they are now. Few people are on to this (candy is though). If you really want to understand the Ramsey case you should spend a vacation in Boulder.

Or just spend a Saturday on Pearl Street Mall. I went to the city's "Fall Festival". Very interesting and unique.

Does anyone who posts here actually live in Boulder?

IMO

Nehemiah said:
Or just spend a Saturday on Pearl Street Mall. I went to the city's "Fall Festival". Very interesting and unique.
Does anyone who posts here actually live in Boulder?IMO

A couple of posters have stated that they lived near Boulder, I'm not sure if any live inside the city.
Boulder does sound like a neat city to live in. Too bad that the LE and DA can't bring someone to trial for the murder of a 6 year old little girl.

If the Ramseys are ever in court and found guilty, would Woody have to pay back all the money he won?

River said:
Read all of the books. It's my opinion that Schiller can sell more books if he makes it appear that the Ramsey's are innocent. Read Steve Thomas' and the Ramsey's.

It's clear to me that Death of Innocence is "all about the Ramsey's" and not about JonBenet- The REAL victim here.

Did you totally miss the point? I would really rahter not read a book that is going to shove a theory down my throat, I would like to be able to decide for myself. That is why I like this book, it's not too over the top guilty OR innocent in any way. It presents BOTH sides of the case, which I don't think has really been done at all.

It's important that you read all the Ramsey books because each offers a wealth of information.

I lliked Schiller's book because he interviewed people related to the Ramseys...friends, teachers, JonBenet's dance teacher, etc... He was also allowed access to the BPD files which angered Steve Thomas.

DOI offers a look into the mindset of John and Patsy, beliefs (especially religious)

Cyril Wechts book is awesome because he gives us an explanation of the autopsy...whether you believe in his theory or not.

Last but not least is Steve Thomas book. If you look beyond his belief that Patsy is the killer, you will understand how and why this case never saw the inside of a court.

Toltec said:
It's important that you read all the Ramsey books because each offers a wealth of information.

I lliked Schiller's book because he interviewed people related to the Ramseys...friends, teachers, JonBenet's dance teacher, etc... He was also allowed access to the BPD files which angered Steve Thomas.

DOI offers a look into the mindset of John and Patsy, beliefs (especially religious)

Cyril Wechts book is awesome because he gives us an explanation of the autopsy...whether you believe in his theory or not.

Last but not least is Steve Thomas book. If you look beyond his belief that Patsy is the killer, you will understand how and why this case never saw the inside of a court.

I have read all except Thomas' book.......

Do you think the instrusion of the media and leaks given to the caused a miscarriage of justice in this case?

I liked the NE transcripts best. It's the transcripts of the actual interviews.

PMPT is outdated - but good for the basics. ST is insightful - especially the inner battles.

I think if it wasn't for the media and police leaks - the whole case would've been quietly swept under the rug (due to affluence & politics).

Hi Little1, I am also reading PMPT, just bought it yesterday. The book store where I bought it was the third book store I had been to over the weekend and the first to stock any books about JonBenet Ramsey. I was shocked, I thought at least they would have DOI.

I am very excited to learn all about this crime and build a theory, luckily, my feeling of who killed her at this moment is not set in stone and my mind could still be changed once I read all the FACTS!

Happy Reading!

Brefie said:
Hi Little1, I am also reading PMPT, just bought it yesterday. The book store where I bought it was the third book store I had been to over the weekend and the first to stock any books about JonBenet Ramsey. I was shocked, I thought at least they would have DOI.

I am very excited to learn all about this crime and build a theory, luckily, my feeling of who killed her at this moment is not set in stone and my mind could still be changed once I read all the FACTS!

Happy Reading!

I think you may like this book, it gives alot of different angles into the story. I am a little over halfway done, and I haven't been able to decide yet who I think did it. I am truly stuck on the fence now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back