LMAO! Couple forces robber to clean at gunpoint!!

I hope they made him clean the toilet with a toothbrush!

Sami

Hmmmmmm....my house could use a good cleaning....

And this is my favorite part of the story:

When police arrived, Bullock complained about being forced to clean the home at gunpoint.

"This man had the nerve to raise sand about us making him clean up the mess he made in my house," she said. "The police officer laughed at him when he complained and said anybody else would have shot him dead."

Hoppy

Yep, gotta love that Cop!

Yeah Dirty Harry, ya made my day :)

Sami

Beautiful!!

ETA .... can some come rob my house??

ha.. they should have made him clean the house.. and THEN shot him dead.

Just the laugh I needed this morning. Serves him right. I hope they got their stuff back.

Good for them...

He will probably try to sue them for false imprisonment.

Hmmm...I wonder if he can come back on them for holding him against his will at gunpoint and being forced into slavery? LOL He will probably try to sue them.

That's why I LOVE Southerners. I thought I was gonna die when I first moved to the South (and eventually came back to CA) but I did fall in love with the common people of the South. They just have a down to earth common sense that seems lost these days.

I Love it! They made him clean up the house, LMAO.

Only in the South. I love it. The jerk off was wearing the guys hat on his head!!!

I laughed so hard at this story !! Ha-- I would have gotten a power trip making him clean up his mess and would have made him clean up after me too !! He woulda been on his knees scrubbing my kitchen floor !!

That's why I LOVE Southerners. I thought I was gonna die when I first moved to the South (and eventually came back to CA) but I did fall in love with the common people of the South. They just have a down to earth common sense that seems lost these days.

I Love it! They made him clean up the house, LMAO.
I can relate, ziggy.
I moved to the South 12 yrs. ago from New York. It was so hard at first, but now I freakin love it here!
If this had happened to me, the burglar would have died from the sheer work of cleaning my house.:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back