LA LA - Shantale Harris, 16, Shreveport, 9 Oct 2007

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071018/BREAKINGNEWS/71018034

October 18, 2007

The family of a missing Shreveport teen has not seen her since Oct. 9, and police are seeking the public’s help in finding her.

Shantale Harris, 16, left her home in the 600 block of Olivia Street in the East Ridge neighborhood at about 7:45 a.m. that day, police spokeswoman Kacee Hargrave said. Her family thought she was going to Captain Shreve High School, but she never made it.

Her mother reported her missing later that afternoon, Hargrave said.

Police think Harris ran away from home but are concerned about her welfare.

Harris is a 130-pound black gril who stands 5 feet 7 inches. She has black hair with highlights.

Anyone who has seen Harris can call Detective Patricia Lamotte at (318) 673-7020 or Shreveport-Caddo Crime Stoppers at (318) 673-7373.

(There is a very poor photo of her at the link.)

She has been gone for quite awhile. It's scary that no one hears that they are missing for so long because teens are assumed to be runaways. I hope she really did runaway and the family will hear from her that she is safe.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=71001133

This is Shantale's Myspace, and it looks as if she was active yesterday - unless someone has her password. I can't get some of her friend's pages to open up - I'm at work on lunch break and IT is slow - but it looks as if she was contacting her friend on 28 October? Perhaps someone else here can see it - but I can not see anything on the news about her return yet...

The thing about Myspace is that people can hack into your profile (happens a lot).

Looks to me like she is definitely there, logged in today, with her friends replying to her comments and so on. She is in Hot Springs, Arkansas, but I can find nothing about her being found news-wise?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back