JonBenet was on borrowed time...

Jayelles said:
KoldKase posted this on my Delphi forum:-

http://www.timesnews.net/printarticle.dna?_StoryID=3202693

Parents of JonBenet Ramsey explain how faith in God got them through ordeal

04/03/2003
By Becky Campbell

KINGSPORT - JonBenet Ramsey was never meant to live a long life on Earth ....

I wonder if Patsy would mind telling us what the "specific mission" was that God sent JonBenet to Earth to do.

JMO

According to the article, Patsy said that many people have come to Christ because of JonBenet. I guess Patsy feels that JonBenet's "mission" was to die in order to save souls. Hmmm...that has a familiar ring to it, doesn't it?

IMO

BlueCrab said:
I wonder if Patsy would mind telling us what the "specific mission" was that God sent JonBenet to Earth to do.

JMO

Interestingly, you will never, ever hear John Ramsey say that he felt his favorite daughter Beth was meant to die at the age of 21 because she was fulfilling a mission. No, Beth's death was a tragedy, while, as far as Patsy is concerned, JonBenet would have been snubbing her nose at God himself if she had dared to fight her attacker and managed to survive.

Ivy said:
According to the article, Patsy said that many people have come to Christ because of JonBenet. I guess Patsy feels that JonBenet's "mission" was to die in order to save souls. Hmmm...that has a familiar ring to it, doesn't it?
Oh man. I'm beginning to think Brothermoon's theory is closest to the truth.

"We have read countless letters from people who came to Christ because of JonBenet,'' Patsy Ramsey, flanked by her husband and JonBenet's father, John Ramsey, said during the Wednesday night service at Christ Fellowship Church.

What a liar this woman is...does she ever stop?
"Countless letters from people who came to Christ", give me a break! Yeah, I wonder how many people came to Christ through the dead children of Susan Smith.

Patsy will say anything that makes her the center of attention. I think she probably enjoys the fact that she's world famous, even if she's known as "killer Mom". Like they say in Hollywood, "Don't knock bad publicity - anything is better than NO publicity!"

IMO

The wording of all that was said in the article is like I have heard all my life in Baptist and Non denominational evangelical churches. Faith in God is what gets many people through tragedy, and I know that Christians believe that God has a time for them to go, but I think it is really inappropriate for JonBenet's name to be used like this. She went thru such horror that it is almost unspeakable, and it could even make some angry with God for not stopping it. I've heard Patsy and John talk on a few interviews and it all seems to be about them, and Patsy does seem to crave attention. Why they want to get out on a lecture circuit about this is beyond me. If they are really innocent, they should be fighting crime, helping child victims, looking for the killer, etc. I've not heard them talk about any of these things. They claim to not even be angry with the "murderer".

JOHN: "Well, but there are thousand of children murdered in this country ever year. But you can’t name one of them".

SCOTT: "No".

JOHN: "You can’t. So for some reason God is going to make this work for good. Our job, Patsy and I, is to stay tuned and be sure we are listening because there is something significant that is going to happen out of this -- that is our belief".

Were the Ramsey's predicting "the rapture"?

Twas the night of the rapture and all through the house not a creature was praying, not one in the house. Their Bibles were lain on the shelf without care
Thinking that Jesus would soon be there.

Well, maybe they partly had the Rapture in mind, but some "pious platitudes" like that just are fashionable in religion circles right now, being taught. May have started with a heretic THIEF who claims, for instance, that a robbery victim "was trying to get rich".

Just another blame-the-victim ruse, the Ramseys should be too smart to fall for but they may think it sounds impressive. I sometimes defend them, but wish people wouldn't adopt the thief's attitudes. They're just trying to get through it however they can.

As you may know, one of my theories about this crime is that Burke, and perhaps a young accomplice, killed JonBenet while they were messing with highly dangerous erotic asphyxiation sex -- something they knew too little about. The kids were unaware that EA and AEA accidentally takes 500 to 1,000 lives each year in the U.S., and many thousands of lives world-wide where it is more heavily practiced.

If I'm close to being right with this theory, and should JonBenet's true story be told by the parents, people may better understand and guard against the practice that took JonBenet's life -- erotic asphyxiation sex. JonBenet, whose name was spontaneoulsy made known around the world, could be destined to save countless thousands of innocent young lives because of that recognition phenomenon -- if the story were to be told.

Instead of parents trying to explain to their children what could be counter-productive warnings about asphyxiation sex -- every child could easily and safely relate to little JonBenet and her powerful true story.

The legend of a beautiful little angel, who doesn't even need a last name to be recognized anywhere, could forever be told -- and an endless number of lives could be saved in the milleniums to come ..... if only the parents would voluntarily tell the true story today.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back