TX - Four Children Ingested Cocaine

Unbelievable! Take a look at these LOSERS - she has 8 children under 5 years old - 11 people living in a roach infested one bedroom - snorting cocaine on top of all that!

bnr_so_public.gif

Public Information Inquiry

LAST NAMEMELTONFIRST NAMETAMMYDOB SPN NUMBER01803746SSN

CHARGES FOUND =5
[SIZE=-1]INFORMATION ACCURATE AS OF 10/26/2007 - 12:07
[/SIZE]

NAMEMELTON, TAMMY LYNNSPN01803746DOB01/07/1982
JAILPROC/244 01ABOOKING DATE10/25/2007UP DATE OUT DATE
If the up date is the same as the out date, payment of the fine amount is not required to release the inmate from custody on that case.
CASE #113870601010BOOKING DATE10/25/2007CHARGEINJURY TO CHILD BY OMISSIONCOURT179COURT DATE11/27/2007BOND AMT20000.00FINE BALANCE DUE
CASE #109651201010BOOKING DATE10/25/2007CHARGETHEFT-$20-200-CHECKCOURT004COURT DATE10/26/2007BOND AMT500.00FINE BALANCE DUE
CASE #BC42C1008536BOOKING DATE10/26/2007CHARGEISSUE BAD CHECKCOURT042COURT DATE BOND AMT200.00FINE BALANCE DUE
CASE #BC42C1008535BOOKING DATE10/26/2007CHARGEISSUE BAD CHECKCOURT042COURT DATE BOND AMT200.00FINE BALANCE DUE
CASE #BC42C1008534BOOKING DATE10/26/2007CHARGEISSUE BAD CHECKCOURT042COURT DATE BOND AMT200.00FINE BALANCE DUE

shim.gif

While a good-faith effort is made to post accurate information, neither Harris County nor the Sheriff of Harris County makes any representations whatsoever as to the quality, content, accuracy or completeness of any information being posted to this website and contained herein, nor does it guarantee that any such information is current or correct. Harris County and the Sheriff of Harris County make no warranties, express or implied, as to the fitness of any such information for any purpose, or with respect to results obtained by individuals or other entities resulting from the use of any such information. Neither Harris County nor the Sheriff of Harris County assumes any responsibility for the use, dissemination, distribution, or reliance upon by third parties of any such information. Further, Harris County and the Sheriff of Harris County do not endorse any website that has a link to or from this website.
ProgramID=WG1171

this one ticked me off. you got drugs and a baby with broken bones not to mention living conditions. she should have never been allowed to have those children.they should have been taken as soon as they came out

And get this: these dirtbags are using cocaine, which I'm sure causes hyperactivity and anxiety-- and then taking an anti-anxiety drug. DUH!! Stop taking the cocaine you idiots.

That is horrible when your house is so nasty that people want to run out, then your nasty. Plus theyre using her grandmother to pay her rent. This is ridiculous.

Plus - she already tested positive for cocaine years ago during the BIRTH of one of her children! Hmmm- cocaine to relax you during childbirth.

Unbelievable! Take a look at these LOSERS - she has 8 children under 5 years old - 11 people living in a roach infested one bedroom - snorting cocaine on top of all that!

oh gawd... i had to laugh at your description.
society sucks. they are losers!! :loser:

Plus - she already tested positive for cocaine years ago during the BIRTH of one of her children! Hmmm- cocaine to relax you during childbirth.

i thought that meant immediate removal of the child???:banghead:

I can't take anymore! So many people wanting to have children, spending thousands of dollars on fertility treatments and these cockroaches breed without care or remorse and deliver to our society damaged people who live a lifetime with the sins of the father and mother. How can we let this happen in a civilized society? Because we are too civilized! They never get taught a lesson, so they never learn.

can society possibly get any lower than it is?They should both go to jail,loose their kids,he should be made to get the snip and she should have to have her tubes tied. :twocents:

Its quite apparent that she is having a child/children every 11 months, so she has been in the hospital how many times?? and she only tested positive once for any drugs?? I cannot believe that one. Looks like this is the #1 candidate of the month for a FREE TUBAL., and he for the FREE SNIP SNIP.

If the state is afraid to do it, there is plenty of us Texas women that have had Ag Classes and could "try" to do the job free of charge. Its been 20+ years since Ive snipped a horse, but if the memory is still there, a man is somewhat the same, just MUCH smaller.

I say get grandma to the nursing home, and the kids adopted out so that they could have a chance of making it to become productive adults in this society.

Its quite apparent that she is having a child/children every 11 months, so she has been in the hospital how many times?? and she only tested positive once for any drugs?? I cannot believe that one. Looks like this is the #1 candidate of the month for a FREE TUBAL., and he for the FREE SNIP SNIP.

If the state is afraid to do it, there is plenty of us Texas women that have had Ag Classes and could "try" to do the job free of charge. Its been 20+ years since Ive snipped a horse, but if the memory is still there, a man is somewhat the same, just MUCH smaller.

I say get grandma to the nursing home, and the kids adopted out so that they could have a chance of making it to become productive adults in this society.

LOL you go girl! This is why I love Southerners. Ag classes! Great idea - free snip, and if you don't remember completely, there are probably some on line instructions!

I'm with you. There are some people who just shouldn't have children. And once they do something like this, it's up to the state to step in and make sure they don't have more.

But they have rights! <gag>

what about the rights of these pore unfortunate children that did not ask for this.They have the right to be brought up in a safe,clean,loving,caring environment!I believe they lost their rights a long time ago!

HOW DISGUSTING!!!

She should have her tubes tied and he should be castrated!!! Those poor children!!!!!!!

And what I am really FUMING about right now is ONLY $5,000 BOND???????

Please, it should be 1 MILLION...............he** it should be 11 MILLION, one for each child!!

So many couples giving up their hard working earnings just to have ONE child ...............and these scum bags.......

All right, I have to shut up now before I lose it and get banned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back