'Even homeless people want to have sex'

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Homeless Couple in Graphic Protest

A homeless couple protesting against a lack of housing in Stockholm placed a bed in the middle of a downtown square and had sex in front of numerous spectators, police said.

The demonstration took place on Monday, and was the culmination of a week-long campaign by a group of Swedish homeless people demanding adequate shelter from the winter chill.

"They had a sign saying 'Even homeless people want to have sex', and then they did," police spokeswoman Carolin Karlsson said. "They even had a dog at the foot of the bed."

For 90 minutes the couple had sex under the covers, before police, summoned by multiple calls from offended onlookers, broke up the party.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/03/02/1078191329689.html

leave it to cass to find these. I think that's kinda cute, not offensive. I'm sure homeless have loving relationships too.

If they are homeless, where'd they get the bed? It's not like you can carry one of those around with you...

The part about the dog at the foot of the bed cracked me up.

Well, at any rate it did draw some attention to the plight of the homeless.. I also wonder where the bed came from.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back