Apparently Americans are putting sharks into the euphrates river

Autumn2004

Inactive
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Now I am well aware of our government doing many things we are probably shocked about but I highly doubt they are transporting sharks.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071030/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_iraq_shark;_ylt=Am7yNaNoxukGrn6WoVuE5WntiBIF

NASSIRIYA, Iraq (Reuters) - A two-metre shark has been caught in a river in southern Iraq more than 200 km (160 miles) from the sea. <!-- SpaceID=0 noconn 61 ads1 -->
Karim Hasan Thamir said he was fishing with his sons last week when they spotted a large fish thrashing about in his net. "I recognised the fish as a shark because I have seen one on a television programme," he told Reuters.

Locals blamed the U.S. military for the shark's presence.
Tahseen Ali, a teacher, said there was a "75 percent chance" Americans had put the shark in the water.

It is part of the shark relocation program. He turned in a dolphin and they were afraid for his life so they relocated the shark. Now he will have to assume a new identity and move again. Dang people blowing innocent sharks cover.

:clap::laugh:

It is part of the shark relocation program. He turned in a dolphin and they were afraid for his life so they relocated the shark. Now he will have to assume a new identity and move again. Dang people blowing innocent sharks cover.

I did not see that one coming :D

Frogger, you have a quirky sense of humor. My wet keyboard thanks you.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back