Saudi Marriage Expert: Beat Your Wife

wow ... who do they think they are ... Sean Connery?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

"He must beat her where it will not leave marks. He should not beat her on the hand... He should beat her in some places where it will not cause any damage. He should not beat her like he would beat an animal or a child -- slapping them right and left."

"Brother, it is a human being you are beating."

How about not beating at all???:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :furious:

wow ... who do they think they are ... Sean Connery?

I was thinking the same thing.... Gawd, I remember seeing that interview. He made me sick. I've not watched a movie of his since.

What'd I miss?? :confused:

Several years ago he gave an interview stating he saw nothing wrong with slapping a woman around - that they needed that from time to time - to keep them in line. :rolleyes:

He was such a complete jackass during that interview. :sick:

Here's the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgMLROTqJ0

It's okay though - he doesn't do it with a closed fist. :eek:

Several years ago he gave an interview stating he saw nothing wrong with slapping a woman around - that they needed that from time to time - to keep them in line. :rolleyes:

Here's the clip:

Oh here all along I though it was James Caan was the one gave that interview. SIR Sean Connery. His wife is absolutely stunning too.

Oh here all along I though it was James Caan was the one gave that interview. SIR Sean Connery. His wife is absolutely stunning too.

That clip is heavily edited... it only shows a very little bit of the interview. He went on and on... :rolleyes:

Here's the clip:

Thanks, Jules, I'll go check it out. I can't believe I missed this!

What a jerk!!! :furious:

And his wife has stayed with him for 31 years?? :doh:

I'll never look at him the same way again.

What a jerk!!! :furious:

And his wife has stayed with him for 31 years?? :doh:

I'll never look at him the same way again.

They also went on to say that they haven't heard a single complaint. And you're just assuming he beats his wife just because he said that. Shame on you. Just because he holds a certain belief doesn't mean he practices it necessarily.

They also went on to say that they haven't heard a single complaint. And you're just assuming he beats his wife just because he said that. Shame on you. Just because he holds a certain belief doesn't mean he practices it necessarily.

Shame on me?? He's the one that believes it. And I think he's a jerk for holding that belief. Where shame on ME comes into the picture is beyond me.

How about shame on YOU for making assumptions as to what I believe??

If he believes in it he definitely does it. I would like to see him try and smack me :furious: I have yet to be smacked and my husband knows I would knock him on his a@@ if he tried. I hate beaters! It amazes me how so many idiots try and hurt others and think they can get away with it.

You're kidding, right? Advocating abuse of women is wrong in and of itself, apart from whether one actually does it.

And since when is it considered "shameful" to assume someone acts on his beliefs?

At least now we know what to call this emoticon: :slap:

It's the "Sean Connery"!

:waitasec: :confused: Whether he practices it or not, he advocates an abhorrent position. There's no shame in the fact that this makes a lot of us think he's a jerk.

You're kidding, right? Advocating abuse of women is wrong in and of itself, apart from whether one actually does it.

And since when is it considered "shameful" to assume someone acts on his beliefs?

At least now we know what to call this emoticon: :slap:

It's the "Sean Connery"!

LOL ..... perfect Nova!

Not beats his wife Paladin,slaps her around,apparently,to Mr.007,there's a difference.Are we to assume after making a statement like that,that he doesn't slap his wife around?...that would be a bit naive,and maybe a little stupid,don't you think?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back