Remember to set back your clocks tonight.

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
Starting in 2007, daylight time begins in the United States on the second Sunday in March and ends on the first Sunday in November. On the second Sunday in March, clocks are set ahead one hour at 2:00 a.m. local standard time, which becomes 3:00 a.m. local daylight time. On the first Sunday in November, clocks are set back one hour at 2:00 a.m. local daylight time, which becomes 1:00 a.m. local standard time. These dates were established by the Energy Policy Act of 2005, Pub. L. no. 109-58, 119 Stat 594 (2005).
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/faq/docs/daylight_time.php

Ohh yay im soo excited for this!! & i had completely forgot..thanks for the reminder!!

I am sooo happy to get that extra hour of sleep!!! :dance:

(...a sure sign I am getting old, I'm excited about extra sleep!!)

I won't get extra sleep. The kids will get up at 6:30 am instead of 7:30 am this morning since they will still have the habit of the dst.

I have to laugh every time we change clocks - Many many years ago and before the saying spring forward, fall back was popular, my Mother always changed the clock the wrong way! And we only had two clocks to change, not the many appliances we have today. Just when you think you have changed everything - :doh: you remember the time on the answering machine.

I am sooo happy to get that extra hour of sleep!!! :dance:

(...a sure sign I am getting old, I'm excited about extra sleep!!)

Don't mean to burst your bubble sandraladeda,but technically we really don't gain or lose any time.Although you set the clock an hour ahead before you went to bed,your getting up an hour ahead in the morning.

Don't mean to burst your bubble sandraladeda,but technically we really don't gain or lose any time.Although you set the clock an hour ahead before you went to bed,your getting up an hour ahead in the morning.

If you have somewhere to be in the morning that requires an alarm clock, you "gained" an hour of sleep. Granted, it's the same hour we "lost" in the spring, but still, lol.

We set ours then had a power outage and had to set some of them again, lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back