Stacey Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest article that I could find:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,307903,00.html

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. — Volunteers on Saturday scoured a forest preserve for signs of Stacey Peterson, a missing mother of two.
The area on which searchers were focusing was near the home of Peterson, 23, who was reported missing Monday, and in the same vicinity as a retention pond where divers looked on Friday.
Drew Peterson, her husband, said he last spoke to her Sunday night.

I wonder if the tub that has been widely talked about- the one DP allegedly asked a neighbor to help him move, is the same one I heard so much about the police moving. I remember Greta saying that it took two large male officers to move it. I wonder if that was somehow misconstrued and it turned into DP and someone else moving it.

In thread 1 Chicoliving posted that Fox is saying that on Sunday Drew had a friend come to help him move a big plastic container. Chico, do they have a link up yet?

In thread 1 Chicoliving posted that Fox is saying that on Sunday Drew had a friend come to help him move a big plastic container. Chico, do they have a link up yet?

Gotta take a break for real life. BBL if there is news.

Oh, that is disturbing! I wonder which friend? Hmmmm...interesting.

I thought someone said it was the same "friend"/neighbor they were interviewing when the police were searching the house!

I thought someone said it was the same "friend"/neighbor they were interviewing when the police were searching the house!
Is that the guy that was on the news stating what a great guy Drew was and that he would never harm his wife and that he has known him for 20 years. If he helped him move a large container, I wonder how they discovered this. You mean to tell you that you wouldn't ask what was in the container or put two and two together as soon as you heard the wife was missing. Right...uh...huh... :rolleyes:

Bruce was also saying what a great guy Drew is. What does Drew have on them?!

Is that the guy that was on the news stating what a great guy Drew was and that he would never harm his wife and that he has known him for 20 years. If he helped him move a large container, I wonder how they discovered this. You mean to tell you that you wouldn't ask what was in the container or put two and two together as soon as you heard the wife was missing. Right...uh...huh... :rolleyes:

Maybe this guy is the one who helped Drew with two cars?

No link on Fox News yet about this friend helping move the large container.

Update: Friends and volunteers searching for missing Bolingbrook mother Stacy Peterson in a Naperville park called off their search today about 2:30 p.m. but plan to resume at the same location tomorrow.

The sister of missing Bolingbrook mother Stacy Peterson joined friends and volunteers on Saturday to search Knock Knolls Park in Naperville for any trace of the woman reported missing to Illinois State Police on Oct. 29th.

"I'm just worried about my sister," Cassandra Cales said, pausing for a moment as the group searched the park. "We're going to get to the bottom of this."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ng-wife,0,5822426.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

"She told me Friday night she feared for her life," Cales said. Cales also said her sister had planned to meet with a divorce attorney Monday.

Cales, who said her sister was not having an affair as Drew Peterson suggested, said he was so suspicious and so wanted to control his wife that he did not want her spending time with her family.

"My other sister was on her death bed and he wanted her (Stacy) home," Cales said.

Cales said she hoped the search would turn up some information about her sister's whereabouts. She said she had heard one of the things police were looking for was a journal that her sister kept and that the journal, in which she said her sister apparently documented her marital troubles, might offer some clues.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/14500369/detail.html

764651.jpg
Drew Peterson
http://www.wbbm780.com/Bolingbrook-Cop-Denies-Involvement-In-Wife-s-Disap/1161484

I just wanted to remind everyone of his face since he wants to remain, "anonymous" with his disguises now. (Perhaps he is worried he won't be able to attract another young girl in the future if she recognizes him...or maybe he doesn't want a young girl he has been seeing to recognize him now.)

764651.jpg
Drew Peterson
http://www.wbbm780.com/Bolingbrook-Cop-Denies-Involvement-In-Wife-s-Disap/1161484

I just wanted to remind everyone of his face since he wants to remain, "anonymous" with his disguises now. (Perhaps he is worried he won't be able to attract another young girl in the future if she recognizes him...or maybe he doesn't want a young girl he has been seeing to recognize him now.)

LOL, SS great idea!

I think maybe he isn't sure if he was seen on Sunday and wants to hide his face to keep any potential witnesses from speaking up about where he was seen or what he was doing.

LOL, SS great idea!

I think maybe he isn't sure if he was seen on Sunday and wants to hide his face to keep any potential witnesses from speaking up about where he was seen or what he was doing.
You could very well be right since he would know his face would be "fresh" on their minds. : )

I think on any flyers or posters they put out...it should have the photo of them together! This way it doesn't implicate him exactly and people could see his face, too.

I have a couple of ideas regarding the way Drew has been trying to hide his face.

The only time I am aware of that he did this was couple of days ago when Greta was first filming outside his home. They had footage of him walking outside with an American flag patterned bandana tied "bandit-style" covering his face below the eyes, and he was wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap. He looked very ridiculous.

He could be trying to hide the fact that he is changing the way he grows his facial hair, which it think would be an obvious precurser to a run for the Mexican border, but he could have other reasons too. It has been reported that he has a drinking problem and possibly prescription drug abuse too. Hiding the eyes with sunglasses probably helps him feel more comfortable in case he is stoned, drunk or hung-over, also harder to tell when, uh, I mean if he is lying. :liar:

When I used to drink:blushing: , I was always very self-concious about my breath. I would stand back from anyone I was having a conversation with , or hold my breath and turn my face to the side if anyone hugged me. It probably didn't do any good, but it made me feel better. Drew is in a really bad spot right now and I doubt a person with a drinking problem could sucessfully refrain from drowning his misery for long. Maybe he thinks the bandana will help hide his alcohol breath.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member