Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you msshelia

That was the word I couldn't come up with! Man hole cover or sewer cover. Probably not where they found something, but it was a thought.

reen brought up about companies that are/were owned by DP and/or other family members. Hopefully, those places are being searched/investigated by either the LE or Tim's team!

Brit Stacy didn't work she stayed home to take care of her 2 kids and the 2 kids from wife #3. Her aunt said that is why her running off with another man is such a joke. With the kids and the house and a husband who followed her 24/7 there was no way she could have had a boyfriend.

Stacy appears to have been a hands on Mom every second and a devoted wife until she was capable of understanding that the marriage was not a normal marriage.

From the email she sent to her friend Cesare, she had realized that being in a controlling manipulative relationship was not healthy, not only for her, but also for the children.

Unfortunately, we know what the end result was.

Thanks, Cali, then I'm thinking he knew she what she said to her friend Cesare! I wouldn't put it past him to be able to have some sort of program to find out what she was saying on the net!

I won't get Greta here until 10 est.. any news?

Someone on thread #2 asked when she wrote the email to Cesare. I found a link, and it says it was sent from SP to Cesare on October 17th (of this year). Just over a week before she went missing.

http://www.nowpublic.com/crime/stacey-peterson-victim-divorce-substitute
On Oct. 17, she e-mailed a family friend, expressing concern over her deteriorating relationship with her husband. The e-mail was provided by the friend, Steve Cesare, to the Naperville Sun.

shelia:

hmmmmmmmm..........

Went to the link but it was last updated at 5:50 p.m. (EST).

Is there another one that is more updated?? Or is she on right now??

Someone on thread #2 asked when she wrote the email to Cesare. I found a link, and it says it was sent from SP to Cesare on October 17th (of this year). Just over a week before she went missing.

http://www.nowpublic.com/crime/stacey-peterson-victim-divorce-substitute
On Oct. 17, she e-mailed a family friend, expressing concern over her deteriorating relationship with her husband. The e-mail was provided by the friend, Steve Cesare, to the Naperville Sun.

Thank you, Mssheila! Now why doesn't it surprise me that she went missing a week later???

Stacy appears to have been a hands on Mom every second and a devoted wife until she was capable of understanding that the marriage was not a normal marriage.

From the email she sent to her friend Cesare, she had realized that being in a controlling manipulative relationship was not healthy, not only for her, but also for the children.

Unfortunately, we know what the end result was.

Was anyone here a young mother at age 23? I was at the exact same stage in my life as Stacy is now when I was 23. We both were newly married to an older man (my hubby is only 10 years older)... She just had 2 kids and has stepchildren- I did too. I remember how overwhelmed I was and how quickly I grew up.

When you get married and have children so young, and there is no time for just the husband and wife to enjoy alone.. you learn things about your spouse very quickly. I think our poor Stacy learned that she had made a very bad choice in marrying DP. I feel so badly for her. I wish she had gotten out. She was very smart, however, for telling everyone who would listen that if anything happened to her, it was DREW who did it. It seems that there is no question in anyone's mind.

She also kept a log/journal of all their arguments (I cannot remember where I read that)... I sure hope to God the police have that journal. That information in her own words will speak volumes at trial.

from GretaWire by Greta Van Susteren

BREAKING NEWS: OTR Producer Steph Watts just called me and said “cops are swirling all over Sgt. Peterson’s house…something is happening…I will get right back to you.”

I’m standing outside the peterson house cops surrounding house…. Back and front… Steph is inside sharrons

They are going in w/ garage code…

They are screaming police… They are closing garage door but they are still inside garage

I can see them using flashlights inside his house

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

I so agree with you, Mssheila! I also hope they found that journal!

PS...I had my first child when I was 23 but no stepchildren. I had a full-time job and was totally overwhelmed. (But then I look back and realize I was quite naive at that age compared to 23 year old's now! lol)

Nora, thank you! WTH is going on?

No live feeds yet, btw.

from GretaWire by Greta Van Susteren

BREAKING NEWS: OTR Producer Steph Watts just called me and said “cops are swirling all over Sgt. Peterson’s house…something is happening…I will get right back to you.”

I’m standing outside the peterson house cops surrounding house…. Back and front… Steph is inside sharrons

They are going in w/ garage code…

They are screaming police… They are closing garage door but they are still inside garage

I can see them using flashlights inside his house

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Gosh I hope they update soon!

Her blog is hard to navigate. It sounds like they went in using the garage code, were looking for him, but could not find him at home. They walked out the front door, and the door is hanging wide open.

This coverage is fantastic!

another email from OTR Producer Cory Howard
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 9:21 PM
To: Cooper, Meade; Van Susteren, Greta; Watts, Stephen
Subject: Re:
A police officer just came out the front door of petersons house… Door is wide open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie