NC NC - Kyle Fleischmann, 24, Charlotte, 9 Nov 2007 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sad. Looking at his pictures on his myspace page sure make him seem to be the life of the party and like he has lots of friends. It doesn't sound good though that he seems to have vanished.......I hope he's found safe and sounds, but I don't think that will be the case.

Kyle Fleischmann, a 24-year-old Elon University graduate and Charlotte
resident, disappeared during the early hours of Friday, Nov. 9th,
sometime around 2:00 a.m. Security cameras show him leaving the
Buckhead Saloon in uptown Charlotte at 2:20 a.m. Earlier that evening,
Fleischmann had attended the Dane Cook show at the Bobcats Arena with
a handful of close friends. Following the show, the group went to the
Buckhead Saloon for a few drinks.

We do not know where Kyle went after leaving the bar, we do know that
he made three phone calls - one to his sister at 2:19, one to his best
friend – Daniel Scagnelli at 3:28, and one to his roommate – Bruce
Mottern, at 3:29. No one answered these calls and Fleischmann did not
leave messages. He has not been in contact with his friends or family
since then, and his phone is presumably dead, with all calls going
straight to voicemail. He left his debit card and coat at the Buckhead
Saloon and it is believed that he was not carrying any cash.

All of the jails, hospitals, and detox centers in the surrounding
Charlotte area have been checked and have not admitted Fleischmann,
nor anyone under the name "John Doe." A missing persons report was
filed with the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department at 10:00 p.m.
on Friday, Nov. 9. At this point Cab companies and their drivers have
been notified. Video footage from in and around Buckhead Saloon was
reviewed; however, it did not turn up any results that was beneficial
to our search. We have also looked in to media cameras, but their
coverage is live and does not provide recorded information.

A private investigation agency has been newly assigned to Kyle's case
and will help us to progress in Kyle's search from here on out.

Description

Fleischmann is 6' and around 180 lbs. He has green eyes and brown
hair. He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, jeans, and black dress
shoes. His hair was gelled and probably looked a little darker than
his natural color.

Contact
Richard Fleischmann at 704-258-7782
or
Daniel at 336-262-6958
Facebook Group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6326026817&ref=nf

**NEW UPDATES** 11/14/07 2:24 pm

Today volunteer organizations have sent search dogs to help narrow down the search area and hopefully uncover some leads. We would like to thank Public Safety Dogs Inc. for their support!

Also, we have been DROPPED by Nancy Grace, if anyone has contacts with her please bug her to do the story...since his parents are doing the story with Greta and they don't want to compete....

Didn't someone complie a list of all the young men who've gone missing after a long night of drinking at a bar? Makes you wonder.. what is going on here?? Is there a ring of criminals who are stalking these men, watching them as they get progressively drunker, and then luring them off somewhere and robbing them or attacking them? Very strange... it seems like there's been too many in recent years to be just a coincidence.

I always read and never post....but I had to comment and say that I hope this case will get just as much attention as it deserves. I live just south of Charlotte and can tell you it is not the kind of city you would want to walk around alone in at night! It's a beautiful city, but very rough after dark! This young man's mom is supposed to be having surgery today for cancer. When it rains, it pours! :(

Sorry - I didn't realize it was under another forum - I get confused on which one to use!

Has anyone seen anything about pings from the cell phone being evaluated? They HAVE to be looking at that, right? Fox news has this information:

"Noelle Fleischmann told FOX News her brother called her at 2:20 a.m. after leaving the bar, but did not leave a message. She didn't see the missed call until the morning.
He also called two of his friends at 3:30 a.m. that same morning, but again didn't leave a message, she said."

Why was he calling and not leaving messages? Sick? Kidnapped? I would just be dying if I was his family....God Bless them, and I am praying so hard that they find Kyle alive and OK.

I'm worried about the increasing amount of missing men, and there are a few posts here recently that I took a look at:

Tuscaloosa, AL to Atlanta, GA to Charlotte, NC....all seem to be accessible from interstate 20 and interstate 80.

It just seemed like a coincidence, but worth noting maybe? I hope these guys are found safe.

I am curious too about calling but not leaving a messge. Was he in a position where he could dial but couldn't talk (like he was being held somewhere). Or was he sad about something and needed to talk to someone but no one picked up? I doubt he would be calling in the middle of the night for no reason. Have they pinged his phone to see where the calls came from yet?

I read in one of the articles in the last few days that the calls originated in a certain area, and that's where searchers are concentrating. I find it so strange that he left the bar without his coat, without his debit card.

This is all really strange. He left the bar without his coat or debit card? What about the friends he went there with? Did they leave before him? I think it is strange about the 3 phone calls too, I wonder what that was about? I hope he is found soon.:(

There are photos up everywhere. Leaving Bank of America stadium after the game last week was the first I knew of this because they had saturated the area of the stadium with posters. It's very curious that a group went out but he left alone? Sadly I have to believe at his age, the outcome of this will not be positive. I pray I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member