Big Cats Found Starving

Isnt that sad? That happened here, been all over the news. And they investigated this for TWO yrs all the while the cats were going hungry.

They should have rescued the beautiful cats while they were investigating. They are sooo pretty. I hate to think of them hungry :(

They will try and find them a home????!!! :eek: That's what the guy said!!! OMG, OMG...I WANT ONE!!!!! They can join my lil' tiger down there on my sig!!

They will try and find them a home????!!! :eek: That's what the guy said!!! OMG, OMG...I WANT ONE!!!!! They can join my lil' tiger down there on my sig!!

czech-beautiful cat! I would also take one or two of those big cats!

from the other night, I think they said some were around 150# underweight:(
Theyre gorgeous arent they?

Makes me sick! 2 years.....cant watch video just going of what ya'll said. At least now they will get homes and not be killed!

I don't know how this woman, who was suppose to be caring for these beautiful creatures can look herself in the mirror. Shame on her! If the cost of feeding was too much, she should have asked for help. I hope they all go to good responsible, licensed homes of someone who has the experience needed to care for one.

The video said that the cats belonged to someone else and he was paying her to take care of them. They were pitiful looking. But, perfectly healthy wild animals pacing in a cage look pitiful. Best of luck to their recovery - the guy said probably 6 months to get better. What cruel animals humans can be. I hope they slap her a$$ in a cage and starve her.

This breaks my heart. Such beautiful animals. It was said she even took one that died and cut it up to feed the other cats. This is so wrong!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back