TN - Dad Charged With Raping Daughters, Using Electric Dog Collar

White Rain

Reaction score
His wife didn't know about the rapes? YEA RIGHT! :liar:

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — A rural Tennessee father is accused of raping his two teenage daughters and using electric dog collars to establish dominance over them, authorities said Tuesday.
The charges against the 37-year-old man and his 35-year-old wife were referred to a grand jury on Tuesday in Tazewell, which is in rural Claiborne County near the Kentucky border.
The man is charged with aggravated child abuse and two counts of rape. His wife, who prosecutors say knew about the use of dog collars but not the alleged sexual assaults, is charged with aggravated child abuse and failure to report child abuse.
Prosecutors said more charges could be handed down when the grand jury convenes Dec. 3.
The husband and wife were identified in court, but The Associated Press is withholding their names to avoid identifying their daughters. The AP generally does not identify possible victims of sex abuse. more:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311646,00.html

:( :( Someone please do the same to him over and over and over again for the rest of his life.

How can fathers do this to their own children!!!! I dont get it. uggh.

Every time i read a story like this, i think of how my dad is..and if he could have it his way i would never date a guy..hes so overprotective with boys. I just dont understand what goes wrong with some dads in this world...something needs to change!!

I haven't read this article, but I do not understand why electric dog collars are continuing to be sold. It seems to me that most reliable dog owners and trainers would not advocate them. Couldn't we at least regulate them so that people would stop using them for improper purposes - like on children????

I haven't read this article, but I do not understand why electric dog collars are continuing to be sold. It seems to me that most reliable dog owners and trainers would not advocate them. Couldn't we at least regulate them so that people would stop using them for improper purposes - like on children????

I just bought one to keep my dog from barking when I am not home. Her barking incites her and the other dogs to go after my horse and can cause the horse to hurt himself. This is my last ditch effort to control her without putting her down. :-(

That's why they are still being sold. Because people still buy them.

Every time i read a story like this, i think of how my dad is..and if he could have it his way i would never date a guy..hes so overprotective with boys. I just dont understand what goes wrong with some dads in this world...something needs to change!!
Is your father like the one on the cell phone commercial where he tells his daughter's boyfriend that he is in her top 5 right next to him. That way, he can always keep an eye on him. ;)

Cases like this are horrendous. I hope this guy gets life. Karma will then take effect for him.

I just bought one to keep my dog from barking when I am not home. Her barking incites her and the other dogs to go after my horse and can cause the horse to hurt himself. This is my last ditch effort to control her without putting her down. :-(

That's why they are still being sold. Because people still buy them.

We trained our dog to stay inside the fence with an electric collar also. I think, used properly, they are terrific and help to keep animals safe. I know many responsible pet owners and trainers who use them.

The article says it was their father and step-mother, how terrible for these girls, I just can't imagine the hell they were put through. The 1 girl only came forward because she was afraid the same thing would be done to her 11 year old sister.

VB

OMG!
I say shoot their demented azzes.
Those poor, poor girls.

Good Lord...
It seemed this sicko was focused on the 2 daughters from his previous marriage. He must really hate their mother, and maybe in his head he is punishing her by raping the daughters? Otherwise you would have thought he would go after the 11 year old from the second marriage anyway. They need to lock him and his wife up for life and give him the death penalty. Let him be someone's B*tch in prison. I hope all those children are taken away, as the wife goes along with it and probably also knew he was raping the daughters yet doesn't let on. Usually people have gut instincts about things, especially with those they live with.
The electric dog collars; how big of a shock is it? I am not asking this to belittle the situation at all, i'm curious as a vet i knew used to use them for 2 of her dogs so they wouldn't run out into the road. (busy road = traffic bad)

The electric dog collars; how big of a shock is it? I am not asking this to belittle the situation at all, i'm curious as a vet i knew used to use them for 2 of her dogs so they wouldn't run out into the road. (busy road = traffic bad)

It's more humiliation than pain. Although, a shock on bare human skin is probably more painful than one that travels through the thickness of a dog's skin, especially when you add fur AND the ability for the dog to control the shock. Usually the collar beeps to give warning, and only shocks once if the dog keeps up the behavior. On a human, the warning would be non existant and the shocks would keep up regardless of your decision.

I can't tell you enough on how lax I think our prison system is. if it were up to me, I'd bring the chain gangs back. Though morality should be the deterrent on civil behavior, I think a grueling penal system would suffice if worse came to worse.

After all that, what goes through the mind of someone that would rape his own flesh and blood? Delete him and his wife from the gene pool of life. Make a freak accident happen on the way to his tax paid court case that takes his life. I doubt you'll see anyone protest.

Dingo!!
I like the way you think. Come on across the pond and hang out with us.

Crypto6
Thanks mate...its a simple solution to a hidious problem .....quick and easy with no fuss:)

I'm glad the one daughter came forward to protect her sister. The 19 year old daughter cannot be found by authorities. I hope she is alive and well.

I don't say this very often, but I hope both of them spend eternity in the lowest-rent section of hell available for public use. And I hope they have to do it wearing electric dog collars.:snooty:

As for electric dog collars -- I've been active in breed rescue for many years and I don't know a single reputable breeder who advocates using them. They are painful and inhumane, and in a lot of cases, once the dog learns to ignore the pain, they no longer work. Citronella collars are far more effective for barking.

I can't tell you enough on how lax I think our prison system is. if it were up to me, I'd bring the chain gangs back. Though morality should be the deterrent on civil behavior, I think a grueling penal system would suffice if worse came to worse.

After all that, what goes through the mind of someone that would rape his own flesh and blood? Delete him and his wife from the gene pool of life. Make a freak accident happen on the way to his tax paid court case that takes his life. I doubt you'll see anyone protest.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back