Second Wife Alleges Abuse Tonight On CNN The Nancy Grace Show

Jaded:

Thanks for the link!!! Vicky speaking out also backs up the earlier statements made by her daughter, Lisa. I'm glad that she has gotten stronger to be able to come out and let the world know that DP had the same MO long long before he married Stacy.

Interesting though about the money. DP seems to have strayed away from marrying the 4th for money as I don't think Stacy had any. So by now, it was to make the image of an "older" man being able to snare a young, beautiful woman as his own.

"We had bugs in our house. He put a microphone in our kitchen and taped our conversations. He was cheating so much he wanted to make sure I wasn't," she said. "His whole thing with us is that, 'I need to know my family is safe at home and you're not going to be doing anything you shouldn't be doing' -- and that enabled him to do whatever he wanted."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...,0,5607495.story?page=2&coll=chi_tab01_layout

I don't doubt that he's done the same with Stacy as far as the taping, bugging.

The second wife tells another chilling tale of Drew. Very controlling and manipulative. At this point, I am wondering if there are others he has hurt or killed.

Ok, I understand that one "living" ex-wife is totally afraid of him. Is it this wife, number 2? She is now talking? What about wife number 1? I'd love to hear her story. Anyone heard anything about her?

Ok, I understand that one "living" ex-wife is totally afraid of him. Is it this wife, number 2? She is now talking? What about wife number 1? I'd love to hear her story. Anyone heard anything about her?
I know as an exwife I don't talk about abuses with my children as they really don't want to hear about them. It doesn't negate them it is just that they are adults and have formed their own alliances.Which is they love both of their parents but the fact of the abuses are still there.I would be careful too. You never know where an alliance is failed.

Wife #1's current husband spoke on her behalf and said "she said" there was no abuse in the relationship between her and DP.

My translation of that: leave us alone.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Vicki Connolly was married to Drew Peterson for 10 years. She says during their marriage, he became increasingly controlling and told her he could kill her and make it look like an accident. Connolly also says that Peterson was abusive. Now, police have named 53-year-old Drew Peterson as their prime suspect in 23-year-old Stacy`s disappearance. They`re also reinvestigating Kathleen Savio`s death, his third wife.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I`d like to say three strikes, you`re out, at this point. But there definitely is a pattern here, a history. And my first reaction is, is there a number five out there?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

BROOKS: Good evening. I`m Mike Brooks, in for Nancy Grace. Tonight, wife number two breaks her silence, speaking about her marriage to Drew Peterson. The veteran`s police sergeant`s third wife is dead and fourth wife is missing.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: More allegations swirling around the Illinois cop whose wife has been missing for two weeks, the second wife of Drew Peterson now talking about her marriage to the man who police say is the prime suspect in the disappearance of wife number four. Vicki Connolly was married to Peterson for 10 years back in the `80s, and she says she`s been watching all of this unfold with disbelief. She said that during their marriage, Peterson beat her and threatened to kill her, saying he could make it look like an accident, saying that she was so worried that she did tell some of their police officer friends. Investigators are no

looking into the death of Peterson`s third wife. It was ruled accidental, an accidental drowning, despite some questionable circumstances, back in 2004. That`s Kathleen Savio`s picture there. Her body was exhumed earlier this week.

I give credit to chico she is the one who found the transcripts. :) TY chico
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0711/16/ng.01.html

I have to agree with Vicki IMO.
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I`d like to say three strikes, you`re out, at this point. But there definitely is a pattern here, a history. And my first reaction is, is there a number five out there?

Trying to catch up with the board as I've been gone most of the day and offline this evening. I was able to catch the repeat broadcast of Greta, and now am waiting for the repeat broadcast of NG at midnight.

Just for you BarnGoddess! finally something about #1

Drew's history of cheating

Dave Brown has Drew Peterson, in part, to thank for a fantastic 26-year marriage.

"I'm so glad Drew let her go," Brown said of his wife Carol, who was married to Peterson from 1974 to 1980. "She's the most leveled-headed and good-looking person on the planet."

Carol Brown, now 50, was the first wife of Peterson, the former Bolingbrook police sergeant named a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife.

~snip~

Carol Brown's husband does not allege Peterson abused Carol Brown during their marriage.

"Drew did not physically abuse her," Dave Brown said Friday.

Carol Brown divorced Peterson, though, because he cheated on her -- with a woman who wasn't second wife Vicki Connolly, Dave Brown said

much more at link
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/h...ING_S2.article

I saw a newsflash quoting wife #2 stating:"We had a great life and he blew it". I found that an odd statement. I wouldn't now call the marriage ending or equate that with something as simple as blowing it. After all, she just found out that the serial cheater probably killed two wives and threatened to kill her during the marriage. She also says that he bugged their home with microphones to know all her conversations. He's a total psychopath.

Just for you BarnGoddess! finally something about #1

Drew's history of cheating

Dave Brown has Drew Peterson, in part, to thank for a fantastic 26-year marriage.

"I'm so glad Drew let her go," Brown said of his wife Carol, who was married to Peterson from 1974 to 1980. "She's the most leveled-headed and good-looking person on the planet."

Carol Brown, now 50, was the first wife of Peterson, the former Bolingbrook police sergeant named a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife.

~snip~

Carol Brown's husband does not allege Peterson abused Carol Brown during their marriage.

"Drew did not physically abuse her," Dave Brown said Friday.

Carol Brown divorced Peterson, though, because he cheated on her -- with a woman who wasn't second wife Vicki Connolly, Dave Brown said

much more at link
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/h...ING_S2.article

Thanks Chico for finding this.

"a" girlfriend? LOL I know we are all expecting more than just one! I'm sure they are petrified though and probably won't come forward till after he's safely in prison.

"a" girlfriend? LOL I know we are all expecting more than just one! I'm sure they are petrified though and probably won't come forward till after he's safely in prison.

In that case ....PLEASE Hurry, Hurry up!!!!!!:bang:

The wearing of the bandanna might be one reason but the gig is up. He went on National TV hoping for a Geragos type lawyer to come speedily to his defense. This guy doesn't have an ace up his sleeve from everything I have read so any defense attorney that takes this case will probably be from the public defenders office as no reputable/irreputable (sp) attorney, who has their senses, would.

Wife #1's current husband spoke on her behalf and said "she said" there was no abuse in the relationship between her and DP.

I read that wife #1's husband has known DP since childhood. :eek:

--->>>I don't think so, I had read a newspaper article link that said the police had met with both of the Browns for an interview, and the article said the Browns had been told by the police not to discuss what they talked about. Mr. Brown did say there was no abuse, but that could be mind games had been played, I am just reading tween the lines.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back