Make a case for Drew Peterson's innocence here.

Reaction score
I have nothing to add.:D . Seriously, if any of you have something that may indicate that he is innocent, please feel free to put it here. I am open to see the other side of the coin.

Hmm, I'm betting this will be the shortest thread to ever hit WS.

Sorry wish I could provide something but I think Drew is guilty. I also try to stay on the fence / give the benefit of the doubt but in this case my gut tells me he is guilty.

The ONLY thing that could be an "argument" for him POSSIBLY not killing her is there is no body (yet) to prove she is truely dead. I hope she is found SOON!!

I know he just has to be innocent but I'm on my period right now and we all know how crazy that makes a woman and I just can't think rationally enough to defend him.

VB

I know he just has to be innocent but I'm on my period right now and we all know how crazy that makes a woman and I just can't think rationally enough to defend him.

VB

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

VB:

lol................Good one!!!!

I wan't going to even look at this thread based on the header, but glad I did for a good laugh!!!!

VB
:).........................

if he had trouble handling them on pms i can totally understand why he moved on to the next younger wife before they hit menopause. (tongue in cheek

Good one Vegas Bride!

Normally I can find something that will give me some doubt. Normally when listening to the suspects words, I will say well that could be. But this time, I see nothing at all to give me any doubts that Stacy might be alive, or that Kathleen's death was an accident. And nothing that gives me any doubts that DrewP was involved. And I have felt that way from the beginning.

I can't post on this thread with due diligence. I think he is guilty of all suspicions and maybe more.

I notice all these ex-wives are speaking out now (and even Stacy's ex-boyfriend from high school). Can it be far behind when some sweet young thing comes forward and admits he was cheating on Stacy with her?....

So...um...nope. I can't make a case for him either. I just feel very sorry for the children.:(

He has to be innocent. I am on my period and in Paris right now during a vigil...........oh wait getting my Peterson's mixed up again.

Don't worry I am sure there will be Drew is innocent sites popping up on the net if there are not already.

If he was cheating on her he must be a sexual addict...LOL.
She was definitly what you call "marrying up" when it comes to Drew.

I keep thinking that like the wicked King Nebuchadnezzar, in the bible, who had Queen Vasti killed in a fit of anger...Drew Peterson must truly hate himself for killing HIS beautiful wife in a fit of anger.

Maybe he is crying himself to sleep..thus the large bags under his eyes.:angel:

I notice all these ex-wives are speaking out now (and even Stacy's ex-boyfriend from high school). Can it be far behind when some sweet young thing comes forward and admits he was cheating on Stacy with her?....

So...um...nope. I can't make a case for him either. I just feel very sorry for the children.:(

His words and behavior are consistent with his proclamation that Stacy left him for someone else.

All the snide comments about her cycle, cosmetic surgery and the latest comment I heard from him.... Reporter asks him "what would you like to say to Stacy who's out there somewhere?" Drew responds in character "call my attorney".

best I can do

Yep, turn down shoulders, bags under his eyes. Talks macho but looks a bit depressed IMHO

His words and behavior are consistent with his proclamation that Stacy left him for someone else.

All the snide comments about her cycle, cosmetic surgery and the latest comment I heard from him.... Reporter asks him "what would you like to say to Stacy who's out there somewhere?" Drew responds in character "call my attorney".

best I can do

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back