She's suing Bloomies for panties peek

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
An upper East Side woman said she plans to sue the pants off Bloomingdale's after she was videotaped in a dressing room stripped down to her thong underwear.
Carol Ketover, 60, said she'll file a lawsuit against the upscale department store tomorrow in Manhattan Supreme Court for invading her privacy.

"I feel extremely violated," she told the Daily News.

"It's outrageous. I feel violated, too," her husband, Richard, chimed in.

Anne Keating, a spokeswoman for the store, confirmed that an NBC "Today" show crew had stashed a monitor and camera in the dressing room while they were shooting in the store during Fashion Week.

"A mistake was made," Keating said. "We should have put a sign on the dressing room that it was closed. But the producer told me that the camera would only be working if someone was operating it."

Ketover, of E. 68th St., said she was doing some last-minute shopping on Feb. 17 before catching a flight to Florida where she and her husband own a home.

She selected a $200 pair of Sonya Rykiel slacks and was directed to a dressing room by a clerk. Inside the cubicle, she noticed two large Bloomingdale's shopping bags at the base of a chair.

"I disrobed and as I bent down to put my foot in the slacks, I saw a flash of light behind me," she said. "I pushed the shopping bags away from the chair and I saw a [video monitor] screen. As I bent closer, I saw my butt with my thong underwear across the screen."

Story from New York Daily News

Casshew said:
... stripped down to her thong underwear... /QUOTE]

Can you imagine what that must look like? I am getting a visual, and feel sorry for the person who has to view the tape EEEWWWWW :sick:

marine said:
Casshew said:
... stripped down to her thong underwear... /QUOTE]

Can you imagine what that must look like? I am getting a visual, and feel sorry for the person who has to view the tape EEEWWWWW :sick:

Just hearing about it makes me feel violated.

I would be contacting the lawyers as well. Not many people see my nickers and in a store like this to beat it all. But yet again, if anyone want's to see my behind on tv...well more power to em! lol

:laugh: Carol Ketover, 60, said she'll file a lawsuit against the upscale department store tomorrow in Manhattan Supreme Court for invading her privacy.

"I feel extremely violated," she told the Daily News.

"It's outrageous. I feel violated, too," her husband, Richard, chimed in.

Yeah right... get real dude!!!!!

A 60 year old in a thong? :bang:

Doesn't this woman know that if she sues them that image of her 60- year old *advertiser censored* will be in the courtroom as big as you please? The defense will probably blow it up to poster size for the jury to get a good view of!

LP Moderator said:
A 60 year old in a thong? :bang:

Doesn't this woman know that if she sues them that image of her 60- year old *advertiser censored* will be in the courtroom as big as you please? The defense will probably blow it up to poster size for the jury to get a good view of!

More than likely the case will be settled out of court.
I would sue too!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back