On Right Now AMW about Madeleine Sat. Nov.17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
starting the story from when she first went missing very good story..

That AMW report was one of the biggest crocks I have seen in a long time. I have no respect for John Walsh any longer.

The Tapas bar was "just yards away". Dinner was at 8PM at the Tapas bar. shutter was open "just a little" and could have been opened from the outside. Jane Tanner saw the abductor with a child wrapped in a blanket (blanket? yes? no?). Not one single mention of the British cadaver dogs.

Ugly....

It's been fairly obvious since Gerry got involved in the ICMEC that John Walsh has been empathetic to the McCanns, as has Elizabeth Smart's father.

That AMW report was one of the biggest crocks I have seen in a long time. I have no respect for John Walsh any longer.

The Tapas bar was "just yards away". Dinner was at 8PM at the Tapas bar. shutter was open "just a little" and could have been opened from the outside. Jane Tanner saw the abductor with a child wrapped in a blanket (blanket? yes? no?). Not one single mention of the British cadaver dogs.

Ugly....
John Walsh is no fool. He of all people would not support a child killer.
Sounds like a refreshing dose of reality. It also shows how much the blogs etc. have cruely spun this case. IMO.

John Walsh is no fool. He of all people would not support a child killer.
Sounds like a refreshing dose of reality. It also shows how much the blogs etc. have cruely spun this case. IMO.
Very interesting observation. Thanks.

I can understand Elizabeth Smart's father in believing the McCanns.To me he just seems like a very nice guy and a very trusting person.Plus he is using his experience and comparing the two situations.When Mr.Smart was getting bad press ect I never believed those reports about him.I never ever thought he was guilty.

Wish I could say the same about Kate and Gerry.I really do.

I didn't watch AMW, I watched the 48 hours show though.I would be over the moon with happiness if Madeleine is found live and well and that one p.i. correct but sadly I just don't think so.:(

Just because John Walsh expressed his opinion does not mean anything. He could be both right or wrong, just because he is John Walsh does not give him a mantle of infallibility over these issues.

The program was so full of disinformation that it was laughable.

It was interesting to get a look at Tanner. Her body language indicated she was being deceptive. And FGS, Janey, when you're going on international TV, at least get your hair done!

What a lowclass wench!

I would be astounded if John Walsh was not sympathetic to the McCanns. However, John Walsh's opinion does not constitute a kind of universal stamp of approval for the McCanns.

The show cannot be a refreshing show of reality because we do not know what the "reality" is for that night. We have what we were told by various people there, which is conflicting. We have what people believe they saw or did, which is not necessarily true, even if it is what they believe to be true. And we have perception or opinion coloring the way people interpret the events of that evening as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong