• I jumped the fence and think I've been wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliKid

Former Member
Reaction score
AMW on Fox and 48 Hours on CBS both featured Madeleine on tonight's broadcast. If you watched either or both shows, what was your reaction?

The one thing I thought was interesting was how the McCanns have been so adamant about the number of times people got up to check on the children, and as one of the investigators (Moura, I think) said that if they looked in on them that often, a kidnapping was nearly impossible.

But if they lied and neglected to check the children, it opens up a large block of time in which she might've been abducted.

I watched AMW. What I think is that it's a huge shame that AMW wasted such a large chunk of airtime on this case. So many other children could use the publicity instead.

After watching 48 Hours, I am more convinced that the McCanns did away with their little girl.

I voted no longer sure. I thought the 48 Hours show had nothing startling in terms of new info but I could see where it was possible the McCann's had gotten a false sense of security after leaving their children alone the nights before. I am not sure if they are involved or if Maddie is a victim of an abductor and a victim of her parents terrible judgment. Not locking the door still deeply troubles me. I also find the website with the products for sale tasteless.

Nothing was new to me...in fact I felt they left quite a bit out but that is the nature of it I guess.

The one thing that I took from it is something I guess I never thought of.... that maybe they didn't check on the children as often as they said. That is the only way I can see an abduction being what happened. If someone had watched this routine for days they would have had a large oppurtunity.

One thing that has always bothered me is that Kate went back to the restaurant to sound the alarm and left the twins. The show made it sound like Jane may have been with her so I am wondering if Jane stayed in the apartment? Has it been confirmed if anyone stayed with the twins?

The shows did not offer anything new. Still speculation. Still unsolved.

My personal opinion is that she was abducted.

The parents were negligent, and in that respect are not absolved. After trying so hard to BECOME parents, they leave her and the twins in an UN-LOCKED room in a HOTEL occupied by STRANGERS.

The 'Duh' factor here is huge, and I'm not saying that because I've been a 'perfect' parent. When my kids were little, they 'wandered off' from time to time (the little buggers are FAST)...but leave them in a hotel room alone, at night, surrounded by strangers, and in a FOREIGN COUNTRY no less??? :doh:

I pray little Maddy is still alive, and I pray for her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123