Suspect Drew Peterson #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Abusive men have control over almost everything in the wifes life even $ so I do not believe that BS he wasn't about to leave that type of money laying around in the house so that Stacy could get it and leave with her children. It would not surprise me what so ever if only Drews name was on all the bank accounts and savings accounts. He might have let her have one that he would put money in to pay the bills and buy some grocerys and somethings for the children but I do not believe she is on the main bank account. These type of men have to have total control over the wife.

IMO Abusive men have control over almost everything in the wifes life even $ so I do not believe that BS he wasn't about to leave that type of money laying around in the house so that Stacy could get it and leave with her children. It would not surprise me what so ever if only Drews name was on all the bank accounts and savings accounts. He might have let her have one that he would put money in to pay the bills and buy some grocerys and somethings for the children but I do not believe she is on the main bank account. These type of men have to have total control over the wife.

ITA 100% with your assesments.

IMO Abusive men have control over almost everything in the wifes life even $ so I do not believe that BS he wasn't about to leave that type of money laying around in the house so that Stacy could get it and leave with her children.

Exactly. Especially as, (according to Drew), she took his money, her bikini, and didn't bat an eye about leaving her children.

ttp://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanbureau/drew.peterson.mother.2.591663.html

"Drew's Mom's Message To Stacy: 'I'm ashamed of her for putting her family through this.'"

Drew Peterson's mother, Betty Morphey, also said, "I could swear on a bible that he would never hurt anyone at any time."

For his own part, when Peterson was asked by reporters on Monday "What's the hurt and pain," he laughed and said "The hurt and pain is all the media in front of my house, that's the hurt and pain."

Not that his wife is missing? "Yeah, it is the wife is missing, but right now, look at what's going on here."

I don't even know what to comment about these quotations.:sick:

Omg, Star Jones just called Drew Peterson a whack job. She says as a former prosecutor she's used to seeing all kinds of emotions, anger, fear, etc. But never indiference. She's never seen anything like this.

Ugh I can't watch any more videos or look at any more pictures of DP. He makes me sick to my stomach, literally. I hope when I come back from my Thanksgiving vacation, the next picture I see of DP is one of him handcuffed and in an orange jumper.

His mom appears to be an ENABLER. Of course, she had better be careful to not say the wrong thing...if you know what I mean.;)

Since Drew is such a nice fella & she wishes he'd of stayed with the 1st wife she should of told him to keep his whacker in his pants!!!!:doh: lol

He looks an awful lot like Mark Geragos to me......
thank God he isn't representing him / at least not
yet!!!! We'd be seeing doubles!!! Scary thought!

:liar: The fact that Drew is well known to monitor his wive's every outside contact from bugging the phone to following them or staking out their home makes his current non-chalance even more suspect.

He acts as if he is very relaxed and calm, tired of media attention and not at all concerned where or with whom Stacey is. "Normal" for an obsessive control freak like him would be furious anger, desperation to find out where she is, and woe to anyone who helped her escape!
If he really thought Stacey just left him, he would be determined to find her so he could humiliate her, spewing vile lies, divorce her and take her children away... leave her with no job, no income, no children and no place to live.
He would make up whatever lie he had to in order to totally break her and ruin her life to get even with her for leaving him.
Drew Peterson would be so angry you wouldn't be able to shut him up, ranting to anyone who would listen about what he was going to do to her when he found her.

But no, good ole' jokester Drew is laid back, has a healthy new weight, nice suit and hangs out with Matt Lauer when he is not chillin' on his motorcycle. Lawyers are scrambling to defend him pro bono. We all want to know what he ate for breakfast, according to Drew. Jokester Drew doesn't give a flip where his wife went, and oh yeah, he'll need to get the kiddos a "new" mom...'cause they need one.:rolleyes:

How much you wanna bet the next time he goes on TV he will be putting out the word he's "available", since so many of us hormonal women are waiting with baited breath for that announcement.:sick: :sick:

I'm trying to feel the emotion I would have if I thought my spouse took money and left me and the kids for another. I probably would not be joining the search, so I have to give DP this. I would definitely be angry and would probably hire my own PI. I would also file for child custody, re: desertion by spouse. But, I would definitely not be laid back, just sitting there waiting for my spouse to return.

I think anyone would be angry, but more then that you would grieve. Your heart would be broken, you would be ashamed that it was, but you would still be hurt. We aren't seeing this from DP.

I'm trying to feel the emotion I would have if I thought my spouse took money and left me and the kids for another. I probably would not be joining the search, so I have to give DP this. I would definitely be angry and would probably hire my own PI. I would also file for child custody, re: desertion by spouse. But, I would definitely not be laid back, just sitting there waiting for my spouse to return.

So many excellent posts this morning! :clap: :clap:

I just watched the video cheko1 posted above and I want to throw up. DrewP literally makes me sick. I can't even imagine being married to him, or having him for a father.

I've come to realize the mothers of these sociopath's are alike. Scott Peterson. Jason Young. Drew Peterson.

It kills me how he disassociates himself from "the wife". "Yeah, "the" wife is missing." :mad: The, It, Your. They aren't people to him. They aren't loved ones to him. They are mere objects.

Good point Trino. In the same situation I too would have probably filed for a divorce and requested custody of the children. After all with her 'erratic' behavior and leaving the children to worry about her- she might come back from her "vacation" any time and want to take the kids. He says he won't take her back, so why hasn't he filed for divorce and custody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee