FL - Hospitalized Boy Claims Ongoing Abuse

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
2 Women Accused Of Abusing 7-Year-Old Boy
http://www.news4jax.com/news/14649128/detail.html
The child was hospitalized in a central Florida hospital. He has been upgraded from critical to serious condition. When he recovers, he'll be released to the custody of the Florida Department of Children and Families.

the local news reported the child had been tied up and kicked. that the women would break his toes to punish him and that 2 toes will probably be amputated. will look for more links but may be late before the news post the full story. they also say the child was kidnapped from dcf in cali.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story.aspx?content_id=b355e6c0-cadd-48ca-b91b-1db5792ba508
The Osceola Sheriff's Office took the boy to the hospital where he was treated for ligature marks on his wrists, burns in his ears from cigarettes and for internal injuries.
Both women accused each other of the abuse, some of which included tying the boy to the wall with shoestrings and making him stand for long periods of time. The abuse may also have included kicking the boy in the stomach, breaking his toes, forcing him to drink shampoo and keeping him from attending school so teachers would not notice his injures.

I hope they go away for a long long time. Luckily he was found before he ended up another dead child from abuse. They don't look like either of them missed any meals, in fact, they must have been eating his. I don't know how people can get in on torturing children.:furious: Lock em up and throw away the key.

Poor little boy! Give him to me, I won't starve him or beat him, I'll teach him to love learning, reading, and music/art. :(

The abuse may also have included kicking the boy in the stomach, breaking his toes, forcing him to drink shampoo and keeping him from attending school so teachers would not notice his injures.

What is the point in this? What did these women get out of this? How can you literally torture a child? Tie them up and punch and kick them? Break his toes and force him to drink shampoo? How in heaven's name??? Please tell me these beotches at least were crack addicts? I mean - I'd hate to think these were women in their normal minds to be able to do these things.

KatK I'm with you... every time I read stories like this I just want to take them in, to hug and cuddle and love these kids, take them to the zoo and feed them cotton candy... do all kinds of things that I'm sure my child almost takes for granted, including going to school in nice, clean clothes after a good night's sleep in a warm, comfy bed... :(

What is wrong with people? This poor little boy. He's probably thinking being in the hospital is a treat compared to that unspeakable torture.

Poor little boy! Give him to me, I won't starve him or beat him, I'll teach him to love learning, reading, and music/art. :(

I bet you'd be his saving angel.

Bless the little guy and bless you.

The child's parents are in jail, and his aunt - who had custody - died.

Stevenson met Martin online, and agreed to move here.

Deputies say the two women didn't feed the seven-year-old boy, kicked him in the stomach, forced him to drink shampoo and burned him with cigarettes.

Investigators believe the abuse may have started in 2005 but intensified in the last few months.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=96026

The 2 abusers should recieve vigilante justice. No trial needed as they will only abuse again.
May God protect this child from further abuse.

How did she end up with this little boy? if it had been a foster parent that would have been stated....

Bless this poor boys soul. How did they end up with him? This is crazy! I hope that they are charged with attempted murder on top of the abuse charges. They dont deserve to ever see the outside world again.

The abuse may also have included kicking the boy in the stomach, breaking his toes, forcing him to drink shampoo and keeping him from attending school so teachers would not notice his injures.

What is the point in this? What did these women get out of this? How can you literally torture a child? Tie them up and punch and kick them? Break his toes and force him to drink shampoo? How in heaven's name??? Please tell me these beotches at least were crack addicts? I mean - I'd hate to think these were women in their normal minds to be able to do these things....

I'm speculating, of course, but I suspect these women have a pathological hatred of men and took it out on the little boy. You are right that they are not of sound mind.

(If anyone is wondering, no, such hatred is not typical of lesbian partners.)

Makes me wonder how the aunt died. I wish we had the death penalty for child abuse cases!!!

Please, tell me we'll read he had a turkey feast tomorrow? I'd give him mine, if I could. He needs it more than I do. This breaks my heart. I'd love him... I wish I could at least mentor him... He needs teaching, and loving, and nurturing so he can grow to try for his full potential.

ETA: I couldn't get past this part because I broke down crying.

Dana Treen said:
When a bleeding 7-year-old boy was found wandering through a Kissimmee resort begging for food this month, his plight touched off a child cruelty investigation that led to the arrest of two Baker County women who had the boy in their care.

Good lord what a nauseating pair of monsters! There's no excusing this based on gender, orientation or anything else & I say this as a woman who loves a woman.

I think these two would be a danger to any child, regardless of the child's gender.

Good lord what a nauseating pair of monsters! There's no excusing this based on gender, orientation or anything else & I say this as a woman who loves a woman.

I think these two would be a danger to any child, regardless of the child's gender.

Maybe so, but our culture is obsessed with gender and parents often do treat children of different genders differently in various ways (abusive or not).

When I speculated above that these women may be avenging themselves against the entire male sex, I in no way meant to suggest that such a motive could excuse their behavior, regardless of how badly they may have been treated in the past.

I'm speculating, of course, but I suspect these women have a pathological hatred of men and took it out on the little boy. You are right that they are not of sound mind.

(If anyone is wondering, no, such hatred is not typical of lesbian partners.)

The article said that it was because this boy was racially mixed/:mad:

The article said that it was because this boy was racially mixed/:mad:

That is part of one defendant's charges blaming the other. And it may be true, but I also suspect the actual motives may be complex.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back