Marilyn Manson Accused of Buying Child's Skeleton, Human Skin Masks

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
Click here for link

Shock rock singer Marilyn Manson has been accused of squandering his band's profit on a child's skeleton and masks made of human skin.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

The sad thing is, this really doesn't surprise me. Marilyn Manson is a freak.

The sad thing is, this really doesn't surprise me. Marilyn Manson is a freak.

You said it. I think he really could kill someone if he hasn't already. I would never go anywhere near one of his concerts. It would be like going to a horror fest.

You said it. I think he really could kill someone if he hasn't already. I would never go anywhere near one of his concerts. It would be like going to a horror fest.

Yep and what really amazes me is that there are actually women who want to sleep with him. EWWW

Hey -- I just went to a horror fest a couple of weeks ago and it was a lot of fun! That being said, Manson is just showbiz. I don't even believe HE believes in the stuff he's doing, he just does it to sell the image and sell records. Frankly, his music stinks and the stunts were done much better 30 years ago by Alice Cooper.

I saw him once opening for another band about 10-12 years ago and could not stop laughing. My friend and I said to each other, "You must have to be under 25 to get this one."

Hey -- I just went to a horror fest a couple of weeks ago and it was a lot of fun! That being said, Manson is just showbiz. I don't even believe HE believes in the stuff he's doing, he just does it to sell the image and sell records. Frankly, his music stinks and the stunts were done much better 30 years ago by Alice Cooper.

I saw him once opening for another band about 10-12 years ago and could not stop laughing. My friend and I said to each other, "You must have to be under 25 to get this one."

LOL, I went to horror fest at Six Flags last month. I loved it. I am scared of his horror fest though it seems, uh, how do I say, real. I have heard so many things about him, maybe all aren't true but I've heard enough!

What a freak! When I was a teengaer and he first gained popularity the rumor about him was that he had some ribs removed so he could perform oral sex on himself on stage. Does anyone know if that is true?

I think this is tabloid garbage. And where does a band member ( I refuse to call him a rock star) go to purchase children's skeleton's and masks made of human skin? Certainly not at your local Walmart.

I think this is tabloid garbage. And where does a band member ( I refuse to call him a rock star) go to purchase children's skeleton's and masks made of human skin? Certainly not at your local Walmart.

eBay?

(just kidding, folks)

I am guessing if you have enough money anything is possible.

The human skin masks were african people.
The full sized skeleton was a 4-year-old chinese boy. (This is what he said about the skeleton...''The fact that he's claiming that I've treated him unfairly, financially, is really ridiculous,'' the singer said. ''And I would never spend my money on a Chinese girl skeleton. That would be crossing the line. It's a Chinese boy, for the record.'') :rolleyes: . He also purchased a full sized skeleton of a 17th century man in a wheelchair.
He purchased a purse for his fiance that was owned and used by Eva Braun.
He collected Nazi paraphernalia, a mansion, a burlesque performer, drug treatment, and the list goes on. All purchased with the band's money.

Click here for link

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

eBay?

(just kidding, folks)
My very dearest Lisahas2cats,:blowkiss:
Yes you can purchase human remains on eBay! Here is a link from an eBay guide;

Click here for eBay policy

Part of the link;
This guide is intended to help educate potential buyers and to illuminate some of the more misleading statements that are typically made in listings for skulls and skeletons. eBay allows the sale of "skulls and skeletons that are used for medical purposes." In practice, you can find skulls in a wide variety of conditions, from professionally-prepared specimens to "found" skulls. Listing and buying skulls is a privilege here on eBay, not a right. If you want to buy responsibly, and if you want to avoid being taken advantage of by sellers who know that most people have never studied human anatomy, then this guide is for you.

More from link;
The modern era of skull-selling on eBay could be said to have begun in 2004, when a Beijing-based seller began listing disarticulated human skulls on eBay. Initially, eBay cancelled his listings and then terminated his user accounts. He persisted, and in fall 2004 was allowed to sell dozens of skulls. Prior to this, eBay had typically only allowed the listing of articulated skulls, i.e. skulls with cut calvariums and mandibles fastened to the cranium by springs, although enforcement was sporadic and inconsistent. In early 2005, additional sellers began attempting to list human skulls for auction. eBay repeatedly cancelled these listings and offered conflicting rationales for doing so. For example, my business partner received a cancellation notice telling him that "only skulls with articulated mandibles" were allowed to be sold on eBay, even though the written eBay policy on human remains said no such thing. But by mid-year 2005, eBay apparently decided to relax their secret/unwritten rules slightly, and most human skulls were allowed to be listed. Notable exceptions as of this writing include carved skulls and decorated skulls, which, although not specifically disallowed by eBay, will be cancelled, and Native American remains, which are prohibited for sale by U.S. federal law under the 1990 NAGPRA law (Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act).
Well... here is an alert pertaining to the Native American Graves Protection, http://reviews.ebay.com/ALERT-INDIAN-BURIAL-ITEMS-ARE-FOR-SALE-ON-eBAY_W0QQugidZ10000000000691070
All of my Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

What a freak! When I was a teengaer and he first gained popularity the rumor about him was that he had some ribs removed so he could perform oral sex on himself on stage. Does anyone know if that is true?

No, it's not true. He's not the son of Mr. Green Jeans, he wasn't Paul on The Wonder Years, he didn't throw puppies in to a crowd and refuse to perform if they weren't killed. None of it is true. It's all just urban myth.

I happen to like Marilyn Manson, have for years. This argument is long going because a former band member doesn't think he was properly compensated. It's just tabloid crap.

As to the suggestion that he could kill somebody if he hasn't already, Manson is a showman just like Alice Cooper, Ozzy Osbourne and dozens of others. He's supposedly quite a nice man if you meet him personally. Friends of mine have and they are all still very much alive. It's just an act folks. No use saying the guy could be a killer unless there's evidence of that which there is not.

My very dearest Lisahas2cats,:blowkiss:
Yes you can purchase human remains on eBay! Here is a link from an eBay guide;

Oy. If I'd had any idea that one could do that, I wouldn't have joked about it :(. Yuck :(

And to think, they no longer let you sell used cloth diapers on eBay...but human remains are okay.

But thanks for the info :)

No, it's not true. He's not the son of Mr. Green Jeans,he wasn't Paul on The Wonder Years, he didn't throw puppies in to a crowd and refuse to perform if they weren't killed. None of it is true. It's all just urban myth.

I happen to like Marilyn Manson, have for years. This argument is long going because a former band member doesn't think he was properly compensated. It's just tabloid crap.

As to the suggestion that he could kill somebody if he hasn't already, Manson is a showman just like Alice Cooper, Ozzy Osbourne and dozens of others. He's supposedly quite a nice man if you meet him personally. Friends of mine have and they are all still very much alive. It's just an act folks. No use saying the guy could be a killer unless there's evidence of that which there is not.

No, Hugh Brannum aka Mr. Green Jeans was not his father. Nor was Captian Kangaroo, as the site you got this info from states. By the way, Mr. Green Jeans and Captian Kangaroo are 2 different people, same show, different people. The info you posted was from this link;http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/marilyn2.asp.
It is obvious.

I don't fear him but I do fear Trent Reznor some. (Lead singer of Nine Inch Nails.) Trent Reznor made a video in which a man is tortured to death. (To be fair, they were making a point with the video, making a very strong social statement. Many believe the death footage is real. I wouldn't know.) It was a gory, disturbing way to die I am told. It was one of the videos from NIN's Broken album, ah, found it Happiness in Slavery. In short, Marilyn Manson is all show, Trent Reznor is a little more than show I think. :twocents:

Actually, I didn't get my info from Snopes, though I do read it religiously. I'm an avid fan of urban myth and I sort of collect them. So, I know quite a bit about urban legends. I was reciting from memory on the Manson thing as I've heard them all. So, if it seems I'm being obvious and quoting Snopes, that's not necessarily the case. Urban myth fascinates me and as such, I can recite many of them without having to count on David and Barbara Mikkelson. Though they are fine people. :) Actually, when you've been a Manson fan as long as I have, you've heard them all and you become pretty adept at debunking them as they come. I choose the shotgun approach, debunk 'em all in one sitting.

The Nine Inch Nails thing, the video is for Broken. It is not real footage, though it does look real. In fact, it did spark an investigation some years ago. I've seen it and I can honestly see where the concern came from. It does look quite real. Reznor doesn't scare me, he's too much in to the whole "I'm so scary, fear me" thing for me to take it seriously. That and I worked with a guy who went to prep school with him. Trent is just a rich boy who fancies himself some dark scary type. I think the guy in the video being "tortured" is Trent himself, though I'm not certain. Not as big a NIN fan.

Read the Wikipedia article I linked to get more info about the video. It was a performance artist, and I *think* it was actual torture at the least, but the artist was willing to be tortured.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back