This weeks People Magazine

philamena

Former Member
Reaction score
Guess who will be on the cover of People Magazine this week?
You got it, DP. One of his buddies told Greta last week that DP wasn't doing an interview with people last week but was having his picture taken by them.
:rolleyes: Now how dumb did the so called friend think people were? We guessed Stacey's story would be showcased in the magazine this week. I have to admit I didn't expect it to be on the front page. Here's the link to the front page. Here's a link to the online story at people.com. It's approx 5 pages long.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20162137,00.html

12_3_2007.jpg

Thanks, Philamena! I would have expected it to be front page tho. They KNOW the country is hanging on every word from this case. (They want to sell magazines.)

I have the new People. The other day on Fox News I kept seeing clips of Drew standing on his back deck and preparing for a camera shot. Fox was filming the People crew and it seemed quite detailed. One crew member waving frantically for someone to get out of the shot etc. lol All that fuss for a shot of Drew P in a suit standing on his back deck. One large pic lol

The most interesting thing I read was Drew's account of that Sunday morning, him getting off work at 4am and going home to bed. Talking briefly with Stacy at 9am when the kids came in and jumped on the bed. Drew went back to sleep and when he woke up Stacy was gone. Per Drew P.

Welllllll, I can imagine that possibly there are people who have not been following this case, ya think???, that might recognize DP as someone they saw somewhere DOING SOMETHING!!!!

Lets hope that the magazine picture brings some people out of the woodwork that can help put him AWAY.

:behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back