IN - TaJanay Bailey, 3, beaten to death, Indianapolis, 27 Nov 2007

It is so awful reading these stories day after day..my heart aches for all of these babies that have to suffer. I don't know why I do this to myself.

It is so awful reading these stories day after day..my heart aches for all of these babies that have to suffer. I don't know why I do this to myself.

Me either. I saw THE cutest little two year old at a restaraunt last night and felt like a stalker because I was watching her every cute move and smiling at my daughter. The parents were lovely parents and obviously enjoyed every move this little girl made - they were awesome with her.

Then my daughter said "How can anyone hurt something like that?"

Totally ruined my moment of baby watching. It brought this site and all I read on it flooding to the front of my brain and all I wanted to do was watch the baby and imagine my future grandbabies when my daughter grows up. That ended all too soon.

Maybe we're just nuts.

The mother also has a 6 month old and pregnant again!!
Living with her 20 year old boyfriend, I hope the other children will be allowed to find good homes so they at least have some chance for a life.

VB

I wonder how long these children were in foster care. Some are in and out for years. This little girl probably has foster parents who are grieving her right now, they had to give her back three weeks ago knowing she was not going to a good place. This is why I couldn't be a foster parent. I couldn't love a little baby and then give them back to someone to beat and abuse. Rest in peace little angel, she is in heaven now. I heard something the other day on a talk show the women said we have it backwards we should cry when we are born and laugh when we die because we are coming into such a cruel world at birth and going to such a wonderful place in death. I never thought of it that way but now I think of it that way for every child murdered on this earth. They were too good to be here, they didn't need to suffer anymore so God took them to be with him where they are loved and never hurt.

The mother also has a 6 month old and pregnant again!!

VB

omg!:silenced::loser::banghead: The idiot needs to have the baby taken as soon as it's born and the 6 month old should be taken away asap.

I know it isn't "politically correct", but I don't give a hoot anymore really...Why are "families" not kept under the scope when a "Mommy's boyfriend" is living in the house?????? I mean really! Very rarely does it work out in the best interest of the child. I am a product of this situation, and there are not very many men that will "step up to the plate" and be a real Daddy to these kids. My mother had 2 "Mr. Right " NOW'S, and they would have loved for me to have been out of the picture..if anything happens between hublet and I, there is no way I am going to subject my kids to this. I will personally kill anyone who hurts my babies..God lends these babies to us and it is our job to protect them.

I know it isn't "politically correct", but I don't give a hoot anymore really...Why are "families" not kept under the scope when a "Mommy's boyfriend" is living in the house?????? I mean really! Very rarely does it work out in the best interest of the child. I am a product of this situation, and there are not very many men that will "step up to the plate" and be a real Daddy to these kids. My mother had 2 "Mr. Right " NOW'S, and they would have loved for me to have been out of the picture..if anything happens between hublet and I, there is no way I am going to subject my kids to this. I will personally kill anyone who hurts my babies..God lends these babies to us and it is our job to protect them.
You are so right. It seems now, more often than not it is always "mom and her boyfriend" or "mom and stepdad" in these cases. My kids are way more improtant to me than any man or good sex and the same should go for every mother. if I end up single i will just put dating on hold.

You are so right. It seems now, more often than not it is always "mom and her boyfriend" or "mom and stepdad" in these cases. My kids are way more improtant to me than any man or good sex and the same should go for every mother. if I end up single i will just put dating on hold.

I agree. I don't care if he was Brad Pitt, kids come first.

And no one can understand why I have been single for over 10 years...

Every man-boy that was interested in me was not in my children. They seemed to fall off the face of the earth when they realized that it was kids, family, then dating. I was told one time that I spent too much time with my kids and that I always had time for my kids and nothing else.!!! WTF?

And no one can understand why I have been single for over 10 years...

Every man-boy that was interested in me was not in my children. They seemed to fall off the face of the earth when they realized that it was kids, family, then dating. I was told one time that I spent too much time with my kids and that I always had time for my kids and nothing else.!!! WTF?

I will tell you WTF - he gave you a COMPLIMENT. Smile, and realize that even jerks realize your heart is in exactly the right place. :)

A picture of the little girl and her murderers here.

What's really sad is that this child was in a foster home where she was loved. Whoever returned her to her birth mom should be shot. :furious:

I will tell you WTF - he gave you a COMPLIMENT. Smile, and realize that even jerks realize your heart is in exactly the right place. :)

Oh my-I took a few steps into the dating game myself and received this EXACT same reaction!!! What kind of b**ls do you have to make a statement like this to a single mother?? I will pass on relationships until my children are much older, thanks. Funny....

Johnson said Bailey recently failed a drug test and that Tajanay was to be removed from the home following a court appearance scheduled for the couple on Tuesday. According to Johnson, the system failed to protect Tajanay.

So why did they have to wait until the court date. If they had a dirty drop, that seems like enough to pull the children right away. They could have saved her life but the system failed again and let another little one die.

LOL. It was a little comical. I can remember at the time thinking, what else should I be doing other than having my kids be a priority. My now teenagers ask why I don't go out now that they are older. I just respond by saying I don't have time, but in reality I am not pushing the issue until they are in college, in addition to not having time!

It is too scary out there for children and the dating game has gotten scary too!

It is a dirty rotten shame that the most innocent thing in the world has to pay for the dumb@$$ mistakes of others. The mother should have got rid of him as soon as he came up dirty. Now she is going to pay for that mistake for the rest of her life. It is a shame!!!!

They announced on the cbs news that they pressed charges on both of them. They deserve to rott in jail!!!

Oh my-I took a few steps into the dating game myself and received this EXACT same reaction!!! What kind of b**ls do you have to make a statement like this to a single mother?? I will pass on relationships until my children are much older, thanks. Funny....

i dated a guy that told me i had too much on my plate at the time and should seriously consider giving my daughter up for adoption. My daughter was over a yr old at the time, I was 19 and living at home still, unmarried and only working at a gas station. Yeah obviously someone was not thinking with the correct part of his anatomy. That was our last date BTW...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back