John Ramsey: Whose idea is it for him to run?

candy

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A well connected source with knowledge of the Charlevoix and Michigan state political scene states that he believes (his opinion only) John Ramsey is running because so many of his rich Republican friends are putting his name forth as a candidate. He said he didn't know if John Ramsey really wanted to run or would run, but it was the friends of his behind this.

IMO

candy said:
A well connected source with knowledge of the Charlevoix and Michigan state political scene states that he believes (his opinion only) John Ramsey is running because so many of his rich Republican friends are putting his name forth as a candidate. He said he didn't know if John Ramsey really wanted to run or would run, but it was the friends of his behind this.

IMO

Once again, it's never John or Patsy's DECISION. It's always "someone else". No matter what the issue, they have never owned up to making a decision or a choice.

It's always someone else.

Who do they think they're fooling? (I guess they can fool the RST)

Who do they think they're kidding by claiming that they "didn't know" if John Ramsey really wanted to run? We are not ALL part of the RST and that gullible. They are throwing this out there WITH JOHN RAMSEYS FULL SUPPORT AND KNOWLEDGE to get a general idea of the public response. If the public response is positive, he will run and take credit for it. If the public response is negative (as it should be), he will not run and continue to let his "friends" take the responsibility for suggesting it.

Maybe John has been bitten by the Gary Condit love bug, hero worship and all

People ask me how my theory will be proven. This is how, John's need to surface into "normal" life, the world of accomplishment, status and stature, and Patsy's artistic drive to create and re-create herself through her religion.

You can't keep a good man down.

Neither can you keep a bad one down, even when he's married to an albatross.

BrotherMoon said:
People ask me how my theory will be proven. This is how, John's need to surface into "normal" life, the world of accomplishment, status and stature, and Patsy's artistic drive to create and re-create herself through her religion.

You can't keep a good man down.

Neither can you keep a bad one down, even when he's married to an albatross.

YaKnow Moon, I see that John would need to resurface, but why would Patsy want to continue to re-create herself? You think she might turn Tammy Faye on us? Doubtful.

Socks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back