The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leila

Any links you can put here on this news????

I've been searching for a link. So far, all I can find is the link to the story on Fox News - national. But, they don't mention the information related by Mary Frances Bragiel in her report that it was a family member. I just happened to be watching the Fox News channel on the small tv here in my computer room.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313212,00.html

Where is this confirmation or whatever that Steve and his wife have left the country????

I'm going back and forth between the son (which son I don't know) and the bro-in-law.
The overseas trip for the son could easily be explained. With so much attention on the Dad, I would probably want to get away too. Esp. if I thought he was guilty.
If I am right, the fact that he left is kinda an indicator that that son is not involved. If the barrel guy has been talking to LE, they would never have allowed him to leave the country.
But there is another son

Where is this confirmation or whatever that Steve and his wife have left the country????

Littledeer

I honestly don't remember where I saw it. There was speculation as to why now, at this time, Steve and his wife went on a trip out of the country. I speculated that it was just a delayed honeymoon as they just got married in August.

However, now with this information, I'm thinking it's much more than we originally thought.

Oh, LOL, and it could have been on the gretawire I saw it. I do read over there, especially since this case broke.

fran

I am not saying it isn't a family member, but that would seem very out of sinc to me..because the neighbors did not recognize this person.Remember this was orignally an unidentified person that the neighbors had not seen there prior to this. They would know who this person was if they visited often. So this is someone who wasn't at Drew's house much, if at all. Why would a family memeber who was not within the circle of people that visited often come on a Sunday to move a barrel?

I still think this is someone who met up with Drew in their past, who had been trying to go the straight and narrow, had a whole life that was untouched by Drew now, and Drew comes forward asking for help to keep his mouth shut about this person's past.

Shortly before Thanksgiving LE has made statements about info they attribute to "tips". It has been things like the fact that she is in water. Which makes me think they have been talking to barrel guy all along.
If that is so, I don't think they would have allowed Steve to leave the country, if he was the barrel guy.

Would not the neighbor have recoginized Drew's sons or relatives?

Remember at the beginning it was stated that the neighbor did not know who this man was?

I am not saying it isn't a family member, but that would seem very out of sinc to me..because the neighbors did not recognize this person.

I agree somewhat, but it could have been a family member who rarely or never came to their home.

What IF this person was the 'black sheep' member within DP's family, or someone who just never visited.

Just putting in my "what IF'" theories here :)

Here is my thinking. The suicide allegedly happened the day after Stacy disappeared. So whoever it was, there wasn't enough time for LE to focus on them.
That to me says they were not normally involved in criminal activity and their felt guilt and possibly fear of being caught. That is someone who is not normally doing criminal activity.
It could be someone that Drew has blackmail material on though. But the blackmail wouldn't have to be criminal activity. Maybe even something like cheating.

Would not the neighbor have recoginized Drew's sons or relatives?

Remember at the beginning it was stated that the neighbor did not know who this man was?

If the barrel guy is the brother-in-law, he may not have been in the habit of coming to the Peterson home. We don't know what kind of relationship DP had with his sister. Perhaps family gatherings were at the mother's home (mother of Drew and his sister), and the brother-in-law was an infrequent visitor at Drew's home.

It's been almost a month now since a MALE (who I believe, is the neighbor who reported seeing DP an unknown "person" moving a barrel.)

When this first came out I believed it was Sharon (a FEMALE) who saw this, but it later has come out that it was a male. So I'm thinking WHO is this male?? Sharon's husband?? Male across the street?? Male on the other side of DP'S house??

Now we have a possible brother-in-law that might be the "barrel mover".

Has LE or anyone shown the neighbor a picture of this brother-in-law to see if he looks like the person he saw???????

Since the $25,000 payoff is a theory and not fact at present, is it possible that someone close to DP helped him move the barrel containing Stacy's body without knowing what it was at the time? Then realized later and totally freaked?

I can see a family member or close friend helping him move something out of the bedroom, maybe because DP said it was in the way or needed to go. Then when it was done, the guy went home, thought about the barrel being put in a remote location with Stacy missing, he put the pieces together and realized what he had done?

Maybe the cover story was as simple as the contents being out of date or unusuable chemicals, like the chlorine which came in similar barrels. A body in the barrel would probably not have the same weight distribution as a chemical solution or powder while the barrel was being picked up and moved around.

I think DP is a sociopath, so I can see him involving an innocent person in the disposal of Stacy's body in a rural, wooded area or in a body of water. Not exactly how one dispose of old clothing or household items.

If the barrel guy is the brother-in-law, he may not have been in the habit of coming to the Peterson home. We don't know what kind of relationship DP had with his sister. Perhaps family gatherings were at the mother's home (mother of Drew and his sister), and the brother-in-law was an infrequent visitor at Drew's home.

I'm thinking the LE has known who helped move the barrel since the beginning, perhaps from speaking the the two teen boys. The barrel move was during the daylight hours, so the boys would have been awake.

It's been almost a month now since a MALE (who I believe, is the neighbor who reported seeing DP an unknown "person" moving a barrel.)

Has LE or anyone shown the neighbor a picture of this brother-in-law to see if he looks like the person he saw???????

I would think that LE has shown family pics to all the neighbors..I'm sure not supplied by Drew, but possibly by Drew's mom who thinks he is innocent, and also Cassandra, Stacy's sister. Plus any pics that were displayed in their home. And they may have taken in one of the searches any photo albums that were there.

I think they have known too TG, and I think they have been talking to LE since they got out of the hospital.

I'm thinking the LE has known who helped move the barrel since the beginning, perhaps from speaking the the two teen boys. The barrel move was during the daylight hours, so the boys would have been awake.

Tom's Girl that is what I am thinking too. And if the two older boys did not know this person it would not be a family member. Also, I don't think the ISP would release this info if the boys provided it, if they did not think the boys were safe..meaning the boys did not know this person and Drew could not make the connection between the boys and the person who moved the barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSYSIV