Stacy's children

kpass

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone knows where the 4 children were at the time. It sounds like something was brewing that whole day...DP calling sick, etc. Has anyone heard anything regarding where these children were...with relatives, friends?

...just wondering, that's all.

From what I gather, the children were in the home during most of the day and for a short time, at Sharon's. One of the kids was very upset because Drew and Stacy had a big fight. The children were alone when Cassandra showed up at Drews house looking for Stacy lated on Sunday night.

From what I gather, the children were in the home during most of the day and for a short time, at Sharon's. One of the kids was very upset because Drew and Stacy had a big fight. The children were alone when
Stacy showed up at Drews house
looking for Stacy lated on Sunday night.

Oops, you mean Cassandra :)

How old are the oldest two children, the ones Stacy adopted? I know her two biological children were not old enough to be alone. Is one old enough to be left alone and in charge of little ones according to Illinois law? I thought it was 14 before a child could "babysit" in Illinois.

How old are the oldest two children, the ones Stacy adopted? I know her two biological children were not old enough to be alone. Is one old enough to be left alone and in charge of little ones according to Illinois law? I thought it was 14 before a child could "babysit" in Illinois.

13 & 14 years if age

I don't know about Ill. but in most states it can be any age over 9, but if something goes wrong then the parents are responsible. In fact most children over the age of nine, when daycares stop watching kids, you can leave them alone. But again, if something goes wrong, the parents are held liable.

I'm sure the older ones would be able to provide valuable information regarding what they fought about, etc. If she left 'willingly' with him or if he made her go with him. I can't stop thinking about these poor kids. Obviously he didn't kill her in the house if they were there...And, her car was still there, so she must have left with him. :waitasec:

I'm sure the older ones would be able to provide valuable information regarding what they fought about, etc. If she left 'willingly' with him or if he made her go with him. I can't stop thinking about these poor kids. Obviously he didn't kill her in the house if they were there...And, her car was still there, so she must have left with him. :waitasec:

The 14 year old was/has been summoned for GJ testimony

Yeah, the 14 yo has been called for Grand Jury testimony. But he has been available to his father for a month now.

That's the scary part. A month with DP possibly filling the kid's head with who knows what.

I think he did kill her in their bedroom. Hence the square rubbermaid tote. It would be much easier to do that than to hustle Stacy back and forth alive then dead. Drew also stated that when he woke up at 11am, Stacy was gone. She was dead by then IMO.

I think he did kill her in their bedroom. Hence the square rubbermaid tote. It would be much easier to do that than to hustle Stacy back and forth alive then dead. Drew also stated that when he woke up at 11am, Stacy was gone. She was dead by then IMO.

That conversation with Bruce that am, was that by cellphone, landline or text? I am thinking it was text but I am not sure. If so, well we know at some point DrewP had control of the phone. Could he have faked a text on her phone?

I read that Drew has made arrangements for his children to be take care of, just in case he is arrested. I feel certain that he will try to have Steve take custody. I hope that some high-powered attorney helps Cassandra get Stacy's children, or the cycle will continue.

myster:

Bruce called Stacy's cell phone that morning at 10:00 A.M.

nanandjim:

With DP being so cocky and sure of himself and yet knowing that eventually it will all crumble down and he will be arrested, and yet he is in the house every day with the kids, I agree, he has made plans for Steve to be the guardian in his will or whatever.

But, Cassandra and family should be the ones that take care of them.....
Maybe Mark Fuhram can help them out on the legal end since he has been so involved???

I read that Drew has made arrangements for his children to be take care of, just in case he is arrested. I feel certain that he will try to have Steve take custody. I hope that some high-powered attorney helps Cassandra get Stacy's children, or the cycle will continue.

I heard his son Steve was to take them.

I wouldn't be to sure of that if I were DP.

I am so worried about the kids................Is anyone else?

They should not be in the same house with DP right now with all these new information coming out which is only going to make DP more stressed.

I just don't buy him saying "I have taken care of the kids" with his money, etc.

We have seen too much of this here at WS, where when the walls or LE close in.................tragic endings happen.

If Steve really cares about those children, he should do the right thing and remove them from any possible harms way.

I think DP did kill Stacy in the house, in the bedroom. The last phone call Stacy made was made about 10:00am to her sister's friend, Bruce, about going somewhere to paint that day. No one saw Stacy that day. I think they argued and he killed her in the bedroom. Policemen know a choke hold for subduing suspects. That choke hold is controversal as it can cause someone to pass out or die. So DP could easily grab Stacy and apply that choke hold before she had a chance to scream.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back