Height: 6'0
Weight: 180 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Dimples in cheeks,
pierced ears, mole on by right eye, mole above moustache on right
side of face, mole on right temple. Scar on left arm, previously fractured
right forearm, previously fractured foot, tonsils removed. Clothing: Gray silky shirt, jeans and tan leather jacket.
Jewelry: "Mobado" watch worn on right wrist, possibly
wearing a small hoop in each ear. AKA: Ahrens, Benjy and Benj
Case Number: DR 440-526
NCIC Number: M-494546087 .

Details of Disappearance
Ahren was last seen at approximately 7:00pm at the McDonald's at Coal and Overland Road in Boise, Idaho. This was Ahren's scheduled drop off location for his son to meet up with his mother. He had just dropped his young son off for the evening with the child's mother. The following day, Ahren failed to call to arrange a pick up time which was very unlike him. His last phone call was around 7:15. Barnard's family stated he is a dedicated father who would not have willingly abandoned his children. He also left behind his dog, cat, passport, vehicle (that was found in driveway) and all personal belongings. All leads in this case suggest possible foul play.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Boise Police Department
Sgt. Barnett
(208) 373-5401
</B>
Source Information
Help Find Ahren
NCMA

http://www.nampn.org/cases/barnard_ahren.html

It's been three years since Ahren Barnard disappeared from Boise, literally without a trace. Now his mother, Vicki Barnard is in town to lead a vigil this weekend, hoping it will help bring answers.

"I don't know if he's dead or alive. But I do know in my heart that there are people in this valley that know what happened to my son," Bernard told Today's Channel 6 News.

Ahren was 35 years old when he vanished without a trace on December 4, 2004. He was last seen dropping of his son at the McDonalds on Cole & Overland Roads.

"He was going to pick him up the next morning to complete his visitation weekend, but he never showed up," Vicki said. "So that was very, very odd. That was our first indication that maybe something was wrong.

She is certain her son would not have left without telling anyone. Ahren's truck was deserted in his driveway, and his pets were abandoned without food or water.

http://www.kivitv.com/global/story.asp?s=7435877

Reactions: mrz
BOISE, Idaho - Foul play may be involved in a missing man case that's six years in the making.
“Investigators have gathered information over the course of this investigation and within the past few months that leads us to believe that Aaron Bernard’s disappearance was not his doing,” said Sgt. Mark Barnett of the Boise Police Violent Crimes Unit.

more here

http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/111291689.html

I am going to look for Ahren today. Going off of a psychic reading in an area I know well. I know he would want to be found.

I know Ahren on a professional level and he is a really sweet and caring guy. If you needed anything, he would be there.

Wish me luck!!:seeya:

I saw Ahren's billboard on my way home yesterday. I live very close to the McDonald's on Overland and Cole where he was last seen and yet his case was not on my radar until I looked it up after seeing the billboard.

Google Maps link to that McD's

Ahren Barnard&#8217;s file on Idaho's Cold Case site:

http://eastidahocoldcasesinc.com/eastcentral-idaho-missing-persons/barnard-ahren-b-boise-idaho-2004/

Ahren &#8220;Benji&#8221; Benjamin Barnard has been missing since December 4, 2004. He was last seen at the McDonald&#8217;s restaurant on South Cole Road and West Overland Road. His car, a green Range Rover, was later found in his driveway. Foul play is suspected.

An excerpt from a 2010 KBOI news link below:

BOISE, Idaho &#8211; Foul play may be involved in a missing man case that&#8217;s six years in the making.

Ahren Barnard vanished without a trace at the age of 35. He was last seen at the McDonald&#8217;s at Cole and Overland Road Dec. 4, 2004.

&#8220;Investigators have gathered information over the course of this investigation and within the past few months that leads us to believe that Aaron Bernard&#8217;s disappearance was not his doing,&#8221; said Sgt. Mark Barnett of the Boise Police Violent Crimes Unit.

&#8220;We&#8217;ve thought for a long time that something has probably happened to Ahren since there&#8217;s been absolutely no trace of him in the past six years,&#8221; Barnett said. &#8220;But evidence increasingly suggests foul play. Ahren&#8217;s disappearance is suspicious, and that&#8217;s keeping this case a priority for detectives in the Violent Crimes Unit.&#8221;

Some close to the case have said missing man Jeramy Burt and Ahren Barnard had acquaintances in common in the Boise and Owyhee County area.

Ahren Barnard was last seen in Boise, Idaho, on Dec. 4, 2004. He dropped his young son off for the evening with the child's mother and presumably drove home. His car was later found parked in his driveway, but he has not been seen since. For more information, visit Helpfindahren.com.

559e0f6b1b00002e0027f50e.jpeg

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...show=true#gallery/559e0f6ce4b0967291557f1d/31

Still learning about this.Quite a few dead folks around this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back