Newsweek Article: 12-3-2007

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
I thought I would go ahead and make a thread for this while we are all waiting for it to be posted! I know I am getting impatient here. Cassandra seemed to believe it was going to be HUGE! I do wish they would hurry up with it!

Here is the link to Newsweek: http://www.newsweek.com/ I believe the article will be under National news when it is posted.

I'm axious to read it also! I went to the website and read an earlier article they had and got a big chuckle where they quoted another officer saying how he was "just average" as far as his police work went, where DrewP had built himself up in what a great one he was lol I bet that is really bothering him. Good for that officer speaking out :)

VB

I've been to Newsweek several times this morning............ahhhhh nothing yet!

I am biting at the bit here!

Whoever finds it first....please post it here!!! I think we are all chomping at the bit now!

Y'all please quit posting... everytime I see someone posted here I jump on it because I hope it's THE link... :D

Now I probably make people jump on this thread. *hits reply* :angel:

Sorry, Janet! I wanted to comment that other articles from today are out on the Newsweek site, but the latest on DP is not. By this time, I would expect them to have posted it, if they were going to, especially if it was a "bombshell" like Cassandra had thought. I find it strange. Anyone else feel it should be out by now? Wouldn't Newsweek be concerned that another news outlet could beat them to the story?

Hi JanetElaine. Mwahahaha. :D

I think I've read every article on that site. I used to like the actual magazine. I had no idea such good content was there free!

Sorry, Janet! I wanted to comment that other articles from today are out on the Newsweek site, but the latest on DP is not. By this time, I would expect them to have posted it, if they were going to, especially if it was a "bombshell" like Cassandra had thought. I find it strange. Anyone else feel it should be out by now? Wouldn't Newsweek be concerned that another news outlet could beat them to the story?

one would think...i'm surprised this "bombshell" hasn't been reported by now also....

:laugh: :laugh:
(I wasn't here):silenced:

What I've wondered about since she said it would be a bombshell and it could put him away for life is, if Newsweek has that info then wouldn't the police have it too and wouldn't they have arrested him already then? :waitasec:

I spent all darn day on the computer and I had a lot of stuff to do.... I hate when I do this. :eek: :D

The only person I can think they could interview that would be able to put DP away for life would be....Thomas Morphey. Hmmm...I wonder if they tracked him down?!

I spent all darn day on the computer and I had a lot of stuff to do.... I hate when I do this. :eek: :D

http://www.tickerfactory.com/
I'm afraid my hubby will send me to some kind of Websleuth's recovery hospital. I jump away from the 'puter and pretend I was doing laundry when I see his car pull in the drive. If he is tapping my computer use he's got me now...busted!

(maybe we need WS -recovery- spa!)

Susan

I'm afraid my hubby will send me to some kind of Websleuth's recovery hospital. I jump away from the 'puter and pretend I was doing laundry when I see his car pull in the drive. If he is tapping my computer use he's got me now...busted!

(maybe we need WS -recovery- spa!)

Susan

I think we do too...that could be fun.

Every time I see this thread updated, I think it's because the article in online. :) I checked the family website to see if there was any mention of the Newsweek article, and the site is "not available." Anyone know what's going on there?

Every time I see this thread updated, I think it's because the article in online. :) I checked the family website to see if there was any mention of the Newsweek article, and the site is "not available." Anyone know what's going on there?

i was able to get it....found this article posted over there just now...regarding the blue barrel

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/beaconnews/news/678606,AU03_BARREL_WEB.article

ETA....nothing mentioned on stacy's site about the Newsweek article though

Maybe that was the info Cassandra meant and they put it out yesterday instead of today.. maybe "the undisclosed location" is disclosed now to the police and they are searching for her body there..still hoping they find her soon.

same here....i get a bad feeling they won't find her though...hope i'm wrong

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back