Thread have gone missing.

Shazza

Former Member
Reaction score
There are a whole lot of threads that have gone missing in the Jury Room, The last fairdinkum thread, show us your christmas tree, a thread that lizzie posted about a poem her daughter sent her, and many more they just all went.

What happened.

There are a whole lot of threads that have gone missing in the Jury Room, The last fairdinkum thread, show us your christmas tree, a thread that lizzie posted about a poem her daughter sent her, and many more they just all went.

What happened.

I just read two of those threads just a few minutes ago...... let me go look

I just read two of those threads just a few minutes ago...... let me go look

They are still there, I see them...............

what are you clicking on to try to find them?

<insert scary music here>
dododododododo....twilight zone, I wasnt clicking on any particular thread at the time, just refreshed and was checking all the threads and half of them were missing, maybe I had a micro sleep or something.

dododododododo....twilight zone, I wasnt clicking on any particular thread at the time, just refreshed and was checking all the threads and half of them were missing, maybe I had a micro sleep or something.

emergency rooms are open 24/7 in the US - are they in Australia???

emergency rooms are open 24/7 in the US - are they in Australia???

They sure are, are you suggesting I should go visit the er, I already know Im nuts, so there is nothing new they can tell me.:p :D

Shazza, you must have your settings set so that you only see threads with new posts on them.

I can't recall how to change it back .. probably somewhere in the User control panel (User CP upper left corner of any screen)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back