Diana Ross ordered back to jail

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
PHOENIX, Arizona (Reuters) -- Singer Diana Ross was ordered back to jail Wednesday by an Arizona judge who said she failed by one hour to complete a two-day sentence he gave her for a drunken driving incident in Tucson.

Magistrate T. Jay Cranshaw said Ross left a Greenwich, Connecticut, jail several times while serving her sentence there. He now wants the singer, who owns a sprawling residence in Greenwich, to serve her time in Tucson.

Cranshaw said in court papers that Ross did not serve at least 24 hours straight as was contemplated by the court and that she fell one hour shy of completing the sentence.

Story from CNN

I'd like to know just how she was able to come and go, did she not have a locked cell. That makes no sense to me at all. And further, she is touring Europe right now?? How do they get away with not showing at their own hearings??

Good for that judge. Even though I like her music especially whe she was with The Supremes I can't stand her. She thinks she's the be all and end all. They let her go to Starbucks and they brought Wendy's in for her.

On a side note. A shipping magnate, Arne Naess. that she had been married to and had 2 boys with died in Jan. or Feb. can't remember which one. He fell off a mountain 300 feet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleuth_Star
Back