Poor Drew

kpass

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just heard he said his retirement/life sucks...Not because Stacey's gone, but because of the media! This guy turns my stomach! A week ago he was loving the media attention, now that he knows they're hot on his trail it's "Poor Me!" :loser:

He is one ugly *advertiser censored*! Someone please explain like I am a 4-year old: how the heck did he get 1 decent-looking wife, let alone 4?

He is one ugly *advertiser censored*! Someone please explain like I am a 4-year old: how the heck did he get 1 decent-looking wife, let alone 4?

I think he is a BIG B.S.er! :liar: Eventually it caught up with him...obviously.

Poor poor Drew P. First he lost access to his cars and had to ride a motorcycle in the cold. Then he had his public (Stacy's Dad's) motorcycle taken from him, and only has the backup motorcycle left, the one he was trying to keep private.

"Poor, poor pitiful me!
Poor, poor pitiful me!
Oh, these boys won't let me be
Lord have mercy on me!
Woe, woe is me!", Drew sings off key.

He is just like Scooter they will be falling all over him:sick:

It is Scooter all over again~~and regarding what someone posted earlier about him not being good looking, but still attractive to women, a charismatic personality can trump looks quite often! I wasnt physically attracted to my ex hub, but he was a charmer, and was very witty---but a horrible, horrible person at the core, but he knew (still does) how to play those strengths to get seemingly nice, intelligent women....my ex is also on marriage #4.
Ted Bundy had women throwing themselves at him too...

I cannot believe this creep still has the same lawyer! I cant believe Brodsky cant get Drew to keep his trap shut. Drew is doing nothing to help anyone believe he isnt guilty of something.....I suppose when Brodsky has had enough and quits, Mark Geragos will be there to advocate for Drew....I can only hope he has the result as his last Peterson partnership..

Something positive???? Like being the man remembered for having a future MIL missing, wife 3 dead and wife 4 missing and presumed dead?
He's such a jerk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back