National Enquirer 12/17

delaney

snowbird
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is a huge new article in the National Enquirer. I asked for guidlines on how much I am allowed to post but no one has answered. If this is not ok the moderators can remove or edit.

PAL FEARS HE UNKOWINGLY HELPED GET RID OF EVIDENCE
by Don Gentile

synopsis

Drew Peterson's best friend Ric Mims was asked by Drew Peterson, on Nov. 2, to take a bag of clothes and a trumpet case belonging to Drew's son Thomas, to Steve's ( a police officer), house . Mims was told by Drew that Thomas was going to stay at Steve's house. Mims delivered the clothes and trumpet case to Steve's house, then later found out that Thomas was not even staying with Steve but with the school principal. Mims feared he unwitttingly removed items from the crime secene. He doesn't know what was in the trumpet case, he never looked.

There are several more articles with new info, I will post more, if someone can tell me how much i can post. There is no link to the articles up yet at the Enquirer. I will post tidbits from the other articles on this thread, so check back.

As always Pope/ rickamorti/delaney shares with other forums!
Sorry for any typos!

I think the TOS say 10% of an article. You can always just tell us the most interesting segments! Thank you! :blowkiss:

Is there a link to the article? You can post that too.

Just post a paragraph and the link and you will be fine.

Oh goody, I can't wait, sounds very interesting.

Hmm, interesting. I guess that explains why Ric Mims seems afraid of DrewP.

I wonder why Thomas is staying at the principal's home?! Weird.

Drew Peterson recieved a knock on the door on Nov. 1 and his good friend Ric Mims was told to answer it. Another friend came in and Drew put his finger to his lips to silence the friend, saying the house was bugged. " The friend throws down a cell phone and charger and writes on a piece of paper, that Drew must answer the phone saying he's from some heating and cooling company, when he answers . The friend and Drew then shredded the paper. Ric Mims says he was un-nerved by all the cloak and dagger stuff. The friend, who helped Peterson with the new the cell phone was later asked by police to take a lie dector test and he refused.

I remember Michael got Drew a phone and a rental car. And Ric told Greta that he was never a cop and that he was a heating and air conditioning person.

We saw the trumpet case being carried in by Drew through the garage when he brought the kids back from his sons house. Same time we saw him with the car seat. I know some swore it was a gun case.

I don't see the cell phone story meaning much either other than Ric trying to make things sound suspicious to sell a story. It was a company loaner I suppose more for Drew to be able to make out going calls. Wipee!

Thanks for the info Delaney :blowkiss: I was wondering what Ric had to say of significance.

I remember Michael got Drew a phone and a rental car. And Ric told Greta that he was never a cop and that he was a heating and air conditioning person.

Ok I must be having a senior moment here..........who is Michael?
I looked for a list of who is who & couldn't find one!

Ok I must be having a senior moment here..........who is Michael?
I looked for a list of who is who & couldn't find one!

Michael Robinson was supposed to be a life long friend of Drews. He got him the phone and vehicle in the beginning. Haven't heard much about him though. He was reported to have said he wasn't taking a LDT test because of the personal questions. Sorry that's all that comes to mind right now. There were distance pics of him with Drew awhile back.

Not sure who this Michael is that Ric is talking about, but the other Michael is a fellow officer of Drew's that testified for the GJ. There should be a photo of him coming out of the door after he testified. I will try to find it.

So Thomas didn't stay with his Uncle Steve when the rest of the kids did? I do recall one of the boys being with the Principal.

While I am sorry Ric sold out to the NE...I am not sorry to hear the stuff he is spewing. LOL

STACY MURDERED IN BED
by Don Gentile

synopsis

According to Richard Mims, Kris Peterson, son of Drew Peterson, may be the key to this case. Kris' bedroom is next to Drew and Stacy's bedroom and on the morning of Oct. 28, Kris heard loud arguing from the bedroom and then everything was quiet. Mims believes that Drew snapped Stacy's neck, while laying in bed, when things got quiet in the bedroom.

Mims lived at the Peterson home between Oct. 30 to Nov.3. And that Drew told him that he might have to use him as his hostage when the police came to arrest him, he showed Mims a fold-up gun the cops had missed in their search.

Mims says that Drew was looking to hook up with 2 women only two days after Stacy left.

Steve Peterson came to the house on Nov.2 and Drew wrote him a check for $200,000 from a home equity line of credit and also gave him cash. Drew knew he would be going to jail.

Drew told Mims that Stacy had been out with four or five. guys and that he(Drew) had the receipts from a TGIF to prove it.

Drew told Mims that he caught Stacy sun bathing naked at her brother Yelton's home.

Drew accused Mims of joing the other side when he left the Peterson home.

Drew Peterson recieved a knock on the door on Nov. 1 and his good friend Ric Mims was told to answer it. Another friend came in and Drew put his finger to his lips to silence the friend, saying the house was bugged. " The friend throws down a cell phone and charger and writes on a piece of paper, that Drew must answer the phone saying he's from some heating and cooling company, when he answers . The friend and Drew then shredded the paper. Ric Mims says he was un-nerved by all the cloak and dagger stuff. The friend, who helped Peterson with the new the cell phone was later asked by police to take a lie dector test and he refused.

oh my!....this friend is Michael Robinson!

there will be an arrest soon, imo....LE is gathering up as much evidence as possible...i think there will be overwhelming circumstantial evidence, hopefully along with some forensic evidence of some kind....even if they never find Stacy's body, DP's going down.....

Wow..........The NE was the bombshell!!!!!!
Thanks delaney......

Also thanks to you all for telling me who Michael Robinson is.....I do remember now hearing his name mentioned / but he must be laying low!

Wow..........The NE was the bombshell!!!!!!
Thanks delaney......

Also thanks to you all for telling me who Michael Robinson is.....I do remember now hearing his name mentioned / but he must be laying low!

i agree...this is bombshell stuff!.....& yep, Michael Robinson must be layin low, since he refused to take a polygraph..

there will be an arrest soon, imo....LE is gathering up as much evidence as possible...i think there will be overwhelming circumstantial evidence, hopefully along with some forensic evidence of some kind....even if they never find Stacy's body, DP's going down.....

I agree you just don't give someone a check for 200,000.00 & cash if your innocent.

I agree you just don't give someone a check for 200,000.00 & cash if your innocent.

yes, cheko....& Mims will be a very good eye-witness as to a lot of 'fishy' stuff going on, after Stacy 'went missing'.....it's all going to start crumbling for DP very soon...it's started already

yes, cheko....& Mims will be a very good eye-witness as to a lot of 'fishy' stuff going on, after Stacy 'went missing'.....it's all going to start crumbling for DP very soon...it's started already

For sure its all closing in on him.
There will be an arrest soon.

I also wonder when the results
are expected back in Kathleen's
death?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads