GUILTY OH - Brittany Hendrickson, 7, Lebanon, 9 March 2004

Jovin

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LEBANON, Ohio (AP) - The body of a missing 7-year-old girl was found stuffed in a shallow well Wednesday afternoon in a heavily wooded area about a mile from her home in southeast Ohio, authorities said.

Volunteers found the body of Brittany Hendrickson in Noble County less than a day after her mother, Misty Hendrickson, reported her missing from her home in this community of about 200 people in neighboring Monroe County.

Monroe County Chief Deputy Tim Price would not comment on the cause of death, but said blood and other evidence indicates the death was a homicide.
"I don't know of any reason to believe it was a stranger abduction,'' he said.

Hendrickson left her three children with her boyfriend, Fred Muntz, Price said. Muntz told authorities he was asleep when Hendrickson left and when he awoke, the girl was gone.

Lebanon is about 100 miles southeast of Columbus.
////////////////////////

I just found this in today's edition of the Wheeling W.VA News Online

http://www.oweb.com/state/state.asp

Jovin

Hopefully we will hear more about Brittany, what happened to her and who is responsible.

How many times have we heard about 'boyfriends' watching the kids?

I myself would guess that the " boyfriend " is involved. seems like I read that he was asleep when the mom left. why would a mother leave someone sleeping knowing that the children needed looking after? I am sure time will tell us all of the answers on this. too many times like one of you said is that its always a boyfriend to watch the children, thing is to many creeps in this world that don't have a stable life and can't have a normal social life so they prey on the small and meek.. jmo

Casshew said:
Hopefully we will hear more about Brittany, what happened to her and who is responsible.

How many times have we heard about 'boyfriends' watching the kids?

I agree. Not placing blame here, for I know the mother never intended or even thought of harming her girl, butttttttttttttt we must use righteous judgement. This is a perfect example. He was no stranger, he was the mom's boyfriend. Some flags in something had to be there.

You just can't convince me he was the perfect normal boyfriend if he is involved, more likely than not, there wasn't some ref flags up swinging look here, look here. Analyze this. Go with your intuition, this just doesn't feel right, can't put my finger on it. Well if you can't put your finger on it, until you can, don't put your children through it. I really do hope he's not involved, just more heartache for the mother and family if so.

Edited to add, I just read ghostwheels post listing the news articles. Fred Muntz was arraigned on Wednesday for the murder of Brittany. The other 2 children were 5, girl 8 months, boy, and the mother was the live in girlfriend. That explains why police had to have a search warrant to enter the residence in order to investigate. It was Fred's home. He surely must have asked for a search warrant instead of voluntarily allowing crime scene investigators into the home.

It reports mother last saw Brittany at 5:15 p.m., reported Brittany missing a little after 9 p.m. that same evening. Small window time frame. Premeditated if you ask me. Wonder where the mother went? Who is the father of the 8 month old baby boy? If not Fred's, sounds to me this was a fairly recent move into the home for the mother and children. :snooty:

KOOL LOOK said:
The rage and anger, had to be exhibited, who could contain this much?
Yeah, it probably was. It may have been ignored by the woman or even admired by the woman. Alot of women view it as "manly". One man beat a baby to death before it was 72 hours old because it was crying. Anyone want to claim he hadn't displayed violent tendancies before then? Ofcourse he had.

Who knows what happened in this case: did she say 'no' and he turn to the kid? Or did he just want the kid all the time anyway? Was this the first time he tried anything with the kid or did she theaten to tell on him? We will probably never know what happened for sure.

Oh yeah, some defense lawyer will come up with 'alcohol, abused as a kid himself, depression, job-loss, whatever'. Hope no jury buys it.

I'll keep everyone pdated.

Actually, I've been trying to keep this out of my mind today. Today is my little girl's 8th birthday...and I can't help but think of what this precious child must've went through. I can't help but wonder about her 5 yr. old little sister. UGH! Truly, there must be a special place in Hell for these monsters.
Better that a millstone were hung about their necks and they were drowned
in the depths of the sea...

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :(

Oh.. so it was the Mom's boyfriend.. hummmm what a surprise :mad: :rolleyes:

Poor little girl ~ this is a death penalty case, I hope he rots in hell

2915932_200X150.jpg

Rest In Peace Brittany.

No one can ever hurt you again.

If they have been together 5 years, it is possible Brittany was the only one that wasn't his.

I will, of course, suspend judgment until the autopsy comes back with evidence that the boyfriend was the one who sexually abused her. There's always that little voice in my head that says: If the boyfriend was asleep, the mother could have done it (weirder things have happened) OR Brittany could have walked out of the house and been picked up by some weirdo stalking her and waiting for an opportunity (weirder things have happened).

The autopsy report says she died from drowning and blunt force trauma to the head on Tuesday Night? Which day did she come up missing? Did the mother work nights? She was reported missing Tuesday night! The mother says she left for work with her boyfriend a sleep, who reported her missing?

The Noble County Sheriff's Office received a preliminary autopsy report from Chief Deputy Coroner Dr. P.S. Murthy of the Stark County Coroner's Office showing the cause of death to be drowning, with the time of death being Tuesday night.

"The report showed fractures and blunt force trauma to the head, trunk and extremities. Severe to head with right side linear skull fracture," Smith said. "There were signs of sexual abuse with severe trauma."

johnny said:
The autopsy report says she died from drowning and blunt force trauma to the head on Tuesday Night? Which day did she come up missing? Did the mother work nights? She was reported missing Tuesday night! The mother says she left for work with her boyfriend a sleep, who reported her missing?

The Noble County Sheriff's Office received a preliminary autopsy report from Chief Deputy Coroner Dr. P.S. Murthy of the Stark County Coroner's Office showing the cause of death to be drowning, with the time of death being Tuesday night.

"The report showed fractures and blunt force trauma to the head, trunk and extremities. Severe to head with right side linear skull fracture," Smith said. "There were signs of sexual abuse with severe trauma."
To make a long story short, she was still alive when placed in the well. She was reported missing Tuesday night by the Mother when the Mother came home (3 hours later), boyfriend said he thought Brittany may have went with her, found Wednesday after an all night search when a searcher saw a child's shoe floating in the water.

Ghostwheel, I agrede with your scenerious, anything's possible. I've even seen cases where the husband or boyfriend took the fall in child deaths committed by the mother.

This murder seems to reek of anger and rage. Sexual abuse with severe trauma? That's a strong statement. Only thing I can think of is an object of some kind must have been used.

Please no one get upset with me, but I hold the mother into some kind of account to. To what level I'm not sure because I don't know all the facts. :hand:

Please keep us updated with new articles. Thanks

KOOL LOOK said:
Only thing I can think of is an object of some kind must have been used.

Not necessarily. A child's body is not ready to have sex of any kind, especially with a grown man. The object very well could have been the one between his legs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back