Steve Carcerano

joanofarc

Justice for All Women and Children
Reaction score
Hi All:

I searched for a thread on Drew's friend Steve Carcerano and couldn't find one so I hope this isn't a duplicate.....

Anyway, Steve C. was on the phone last night on Nancy Grace making all kinds of claims re: the relationship between Kathleen, Drew and Stacy

He was spewing information a mile a minute and I thought to myself WHO REALLY IS THIS GUY??? I came to see if I could find a thread on him but to no avail.....his comments were "interesting" and perhaps warrant some discussion (or at the least provide some information for me - I am not as up on this case as I would like...;) )

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0712/17/ng.01.html

BROOKS: Because, you know, we had Ric Mims on, and he was apparently initially a supporter, but kind of -- after he didn`t agree and that he heard the timeline, he kind of said, Well, you know, I can`t really back you anymore. But you`re still backing Drew Peterson, and you think that what he`s saying is true.

CARCERANO: Yes, I do.

BROOKS: How -- how long have you known -- how long have you known Drew?

CARCERANO: (INAUDIBLE) Drew since 1999, when he moved in two doors down from me with Kathleen Savio.

BROOKS: Interesting. Now, he -- two doors down with Kathleen Savio. Now, Kathleen Savio, again, as everyone knows, is his wife number three, whose body was exhumed back on November 13. Now, her death was originally ruled an accidental drowning, but they exhumed the body of Kathleen Savio to, again, reexamine the body, perform another autopsy. In fact, there was the court-ordered autopsy and then an independent autopsy was done. What are you hearing, if anything, about this, Steve?

CARCERANO: I haven`t heard anything in regards to the second autopsy that was done by the county. I have heard other people come forward, other than just Dr. Baden. Obviously, he did the third autopsy, which was independent. But Howard Oliver on your show, he said after the first -- reading the first autopsy, that he would view this as an accidental drowning, and he said that there`s no reason to believe that this is a homicide. So it`s kind of interesting that we`re getting conflicting results.

BROOKS: Yes, we are getting conflicting results. Now, Steve, you`re a person who was with Drew back in 2004. Take us back to 2004, the day that Kathleen Savio`s body was found in this tub. You were there. Take us through that and tell us what happened.

CARCERANO: He saw me in the street. I was coming home from work that evening. And he asked me to go to the house in the next 15 minutes because he had a locksmith coming over there. He was trying to drop off the kids for the past day-and-a-half. And he already contacted Mary, which was her best friend, to go over there.

So I pulled up in my driveway. I went and got Mary, and me and Mary walked over to the house, and Drew and the locksmith were at the front of the house. And when the locksmith unlocked the door, Mary and I walked up the stairs, and that`s when we went into the bedroom. She went to the right by the bed, I went in the closet, and then I went into the bathroom. And that`s when I walked to the back of the bathroom and noticed -- again, I`m going to say a balloon-type object or an exercise ball. And when I looked down, it was Kathy.

BROOKS: Now, I know it`s painful because you knew her and -- but what...

CARCERANO: Absolutely.

BROOKS: ... what condition -- I know -- you know, I`m an -- I was an investigator for a long time. What kind of condition did you see her in?

CARCERANO: I see that her skin discoloring. It was like a bluish purple color. Her hair was, you know, drawn over her face and it was wet. And you know, out of, you know, respect, you know, right away, I yelled for Mary. Mary came in the bathroom, and then when she started yelling after seeing her, that`s when Drew came flying up the stairs.

But out of respect, because, you know, Kathy is a woman and that`s Drew`s, you know...

You should read his story of how he let Drew keep Kathleen Savio pinned down on the ground despite Steve's wife wanting to help her out of that situation. That's got to be at Greta's site (or here) somewhere.

What a jerk.

You should read his story of how he let Drew keep Kathleen Savio pinned down on the ground despite Steve's wife wanting to help her out of that situation. That's got to be at Greta's site (or here) somewhere.

What a jerk.
Yes, that is very telling. Why would one man stand by and allow another man to physically abuse a woman in front of her children? It would show Steve C. doesn't consider it abuse, imo.

I don't understand why the media hasn't locked onto this story and asked Steve C. about it repeatedly tho. Did he say it didn't happen?

Can the thread title be changed to reflect the proper spelling of Steve's name?

Carcerano

Can the thread title be changed to reflect the proper spelling of Steve's name?

Carcerano

Done...sorry copied name from another post...maybe that is why I couldn't find a thread :waitasec:

Next time SteveC is interviewed, someone should ask him if he's ever seen DP's lock-picking tools? OH, and while they're at it, ask him if he ever witnessed DP's car at the house when the kids were supposed to be with him at his home. Ohh, ohh, and about the letter Kathleen wrote. She said DP changed the garage door opener code. What does he think about that?

He saw Stacy riding her bike around the neighborhood in a bikini top, so he ASSUMES DP's explanation that she went to see the minister on the bike in a bikini is true.???????

DP tried this same sort of BS with Ric Mims. That's why Ric doesn't believe Drew and he took note of the unsavory goings on and knew something was fishy.

So instead of sticking by his buddy DP, Ric chose the high road and decided to help look for Stacy. How much has SteveC helped to look for her?

IMO, nada,
fran

This guy was suppost to be on Good Morning America, 9am Chicago time..Fox channel
Didn't happen.....
Steve talked to them on the show monday and they asked if he would come if they sent a plane ticket....Steve said yes but a no show....
I'll watch tomorrow and see if anything is said about this matter.

This guy was suppost to be on Good Morning America, 9am Chicago time..Fox channel
Didn't happen.....
Steve talked to them on the show monday and they asked if he would come if they sent a plane ticket....Steve said yes but a no show....
I'll watch tomorrow and see if anything is said about this matter.

IIRC, I believe it was on Greta's blog where someone was watching that show and they spoke to the attorney who gave the EXCUSE for DP funneling the money to his son. At the end of the conversation the commentator brought up SC, and said something to the effect 'then I figure Steve C :loser: isn't going to be on our show (or doing a poly graph)' to which the attorney said 'no.'

JMHO
fran

What a jerk.

Do you have a link? I'd like to read it....

Thanks a bunch for starting this thread.

I have disliked him, also, after he said that he told his wife not to help Kathy Savio that day.

We never see or hear from his wife. I betcha he's another control freak like Drew.

He has an arrogant attitude, IMHO, every single time he is interviewed.

I personally don't know why they keep on interviewing this guy? Perhaps because they are trying to be "fair and balanced".

When I think back to the description of what happened to poor KS that day it makes me mad at all who participated in it. You can't tell me that DP didn't know that Kathy would go ballistic when he showed up with his new love.

When SC tells it he makes it sound as if KS was some kind of nut job.

Come on people, be honest. Who among us wouldn't be tempted to do what KS did when her ex showed up with the woman who took him away from her.

:twocents:

Drew knows all the buttons to push on everyone around him who can do anything for him..and when he decides that their time together is enough..he also knows the right buttons to push. Drew paid alot of attention to the people he srrounded himself with to know exactly what to do in any given situation and how they would react..he could have handled all of this differently. He choose not to because he wanted certain people out of the picture at a given time..he got what he wanted..but very soon he will pay the price.

Drew knows all the buttons to push on everyone around him who can do anything for him..and when he decides that their time together is enough..he also knows the right buttons to push. Drew paid alot of attention to the people he srrounded himself with to know exactly what to do in any given situation and how they would react..he could have handled all of this differently. He choose not to because he wanted certain people out of the picture at a given time..he got what he wanted..but very soon he will pay the price.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:I share your humble opinion.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks a bunch for starting this thread.

I have disliked him, also, after he said that he told his wife not to help Kathy Savio that day.

We never see or hear from his wife. I betcha he's another control freak like Drew.

He has an arrogant attitude, IMHO, every single time he is interviewed.

I personally don't know why they keep on interviewing this guy? Perhaps because they are trying to be "fair and balanced".

When I think back to the description of what happened to poor KS that day it makes me mad at all who participated in it. You can't tell me that DP didn't know that Kathy would go ballistic when he showed up with his new love.

When SC tells it he makes it sound as if KS was some kind of nut job.

Come on people, be honest. Who among us wouldn't be tempted to do what KS did when her ex showed up with the woman who took him away from her.

:twocents:

Most excellent post.

SC was on Greta tonight. She specifically asked him if he would ask Drew for his timeline, since he hasn't (had the nerve to) asked him that yet! LOL It's because you don't want to know, Steve! Anyway, he said he would but followed it up with basically "you know, Drew doesn't have to tell anyone his timeline, and if he tells me I don't have to tell you" (paraphrasing). ROFL Wimps all around.

He faxed her something about the 19 phone calls to LE, which I thought we already knew weren't all about physical violence, but he had to make that point. **sigh** Greta said she will try to get those logs up on her site. At the very last minute, he brought up the Tom Brownlee issue proving that everything that happens to Drew is all lies and weird people making things up.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :silenced:

Oh yeah, the kids are great and Drew is great and everything is just great!
:loser:

Steve and DP are certainly equals....they're both losers!:doh::banghead:

yeah, we watch Greta being so careful with Steve C. I would have liked to pop him one. My Dh changed the channel. He is a loser like DrewP.

Stacy also stood by and watched and video taped Drew abusing Kathy.. Drew obviously held some kind of higher power over those he knew/knows.

Yes, that is very telling. Why would one man stand by and allow another man to physically abuse a woman in front of her children? It would show Steve C. doesn't consider it abuse, imo.

I don't understand why the media hasn't locked onto this story and asked Steve C. about it repeatedly tho. Did he say it didn't happen?

I haven't like Steve Carcerano since the beginning. I think one of the very telling things thats happened is when Geraldo interviewed the Savio family, and then asked Steve Carcerano to relate how he found Kathleen. The niece and nephew of Kathleen listened to Steve tell his story and came unglued saying "who is this guy - this is the first we've heard of him being the one that found Aunt Kitty." They were very obviously upset, and asked Steve, 'how did you get involved in this?" Steve's demeanor was strange......can't quite put my finger on it......but extremely defensive. I got the feeling then that there was something very wrong with all this.

Steve Carcerano was there when Kathleen was found - he was there when there was an altercation between Kathleen and Stacy - he was there when Kathleen supposedly hit DP. It seems that Steve is always there as a witness for DP. Steve didn't live next door to Kathleen, as there was a house in between his and Kathleens. Kathleen's best friend, Mary, lived next door. Yet, we haven't heard anything from Mary about the events of that night when Kathleen was found dead, and she was the other person who went in the house with Steve. None of the other neighbors have come forward with things they may have witnessed.

Has anyone figured out yet what Steve C. does for a living? He lives in a very nice neighborhood and has to have some income yet this is one thing we haven't been able to come up with. What exactly does Steve C. do besides be a mouthpiece for DP?

Also, any idea on what vehicles Steve owns? Black pickup maybe?

Another thing that has bothered me about when he met up with Drew before finding Kathleen is: Why did Drew ask him to wait 10-15 minutes before going to her house? Wouldn't there be a sense of urgency from Drew for someone to go bang on her door and try to rouse her possibly before breaking in?! To hear it in Steve's account, it didn't sound like DP was in a hurry at all. I find this very odd. What was Drew waiting for? It sounds very calculated and like he wanted them all to arrive at the house at the same time...which makes no sense if he felt Kathleen was in trouble inside.

I haven't like Steve Carcerano since the beginning. I think one of the very telling things thats happened is when Geraldo interviewed the Savio family, and then asked Steve Carcerano to relate how he found Kathleen. The niece and nephew of Kathleen listened to Steve tell his story and came unglued saying "who is this guy - this is the first we've heard of him being the one that found Aunt Kitty." They were very obviously upset, and asked Steve, 'how did you get involved in this?" Steve's demeanor was strange......can't quite put my finger on it......but extremely defensive. I got the feeling then that there was something very wrong with all this.

Steve Carcerano was there when Kathleen was found - he was there when there was an altercation between Kathleen and Stacy - he was there when Kathleen supposedly hit DP. It seems that Steve is always there as a witness for DP. Steve didn't live next door to Kathleen, as there was a house in between his and Kathleens. Kathleen's best friend, Mary, lived next door. Yet, we haven't heard anything from Mary about the events of that night when Kathleen was found dead, and she was the other person who went in the house with Steve. None of the other neighbors have come forward with things they may have witnessed.

--->>>:clap::clap:You have presented an interesting 'at the time/all the time - timeline' for Steve C. being glued at the hip to DP, hmmm.

NOW would be the time when the Enquirer offers 1 million dollars for DP to take a LIE DETECTOR test, er a couple dollars for Steve C. to take one also.

Wonder IF IF the rest of Kathleens relatives never knew about Steve C., finding her body? Wonder IF IF they knew about Mary, being there too?

Correct me IF I err, didn't the Ramseys decline the Enquirer offer because they were 'offended' ??. er somthing like that?

==========.

Editorial comment, IF IF DP had been my husband, I might have gotten out the rolling pin, like Maggie and Jiggs stuff. Older posters will understand the Maggie and Jiggs comment. (cartoon characters Sunday funny papers of the 1930's.)

Bop, Bang, Pow. -> 0___// <--DP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back