Grandpa's Knob to be Tested

this is very good to hear.... hooray,, vermont!! anything to keep nuclear power plants off our planet, and anything to stop the destruction of pristine mountaintops in appalachia. just hope it doesn't kill any birds though.

:slap: LOL - that's me, slapping my mind out of the gutter. Carry on!

:slap: LOL - that's me, slapping my mind out of the gutter. Carry on!
My very dearest Masterj,:blowkiss:
I can relate to your first thoughts. When I first moved here from Jersey, a friend of mine said that she was going down on Grandpa's knob for the weekend.:eek: ............. Grandpa's knob is downstate.
She cleared up what was racing through my mind. So you are not the only one who had their mind in the gutter on the name here.
Why would something be named that.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

UMMMMMMMM this sounded VERY dirty....shame on me for clicking on it right? Why DID I look anyway?
Grandpa's knob? *shivers* :sick:

My very dearest Masterj,:blowkiss:
I can relate to your first thoughts. When I first moved here from Jersey, a friend of mine said that she was going down on Grandpa's knob for the weekend.:eek: .............

LMAO. I had the same thoughts at Masterj and White Rain apparently!! I had to take a deep breath before I clicked on the thread. :D

Well, I'm right there in the gutter with the rest. I bet this thread gets lots of views. lol

Well, I'm right there in the gutter with the rest. I bet this thread gets lots of views. lol

It sucked me in too, Ooooh the visual I had before I clicked on the link.......lets not go there:hand: :laugh:

Did Grandpa consent to this? :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

Admitting one has a problem is the first step. . .I, too, thought we were headed to another, ahem, "conduct investigation." (Living in an area with a "Gobblers' Knob," you'd think I'd know better!) :D

Click here for link

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows,

Thank you so much for posting this article!! I got two smiles out of this thread ....(thinking) "hmmmm...knob?..couldn't be about THAT:eek: . Why on earth would they want to test an old man's 'knob'?"

Only to open your link and see a wonderful story about alternative energy!! :D :blushing:

Thank you again, dark_shadows, for the :eek: :D !!!

Love and much respect.

dark_shadows,

Thank you so much for posting this article!! I got two smiles out of this thread ....(thinking) "hmmmm...knob?..couldn't be about THAT:eek: . Why on earth would they want to test an old man's 'knob'?"

Only to open your link and see a wonderful story about alternative energy!! :D :blushing:

Thank you again, dark_shadows, for the :eek: :D !!!

Love and much respect.

Uh... you clicked the link? :p ha ha ha!

Uh... you clicked the link? :p ha ha ha!

GlitchWizard,

:D Yeah, it was driving me crazy!! My curiosity has almost always gotten me in trouble!;)

Have a great day!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back