Getting away with murder?

Irregardless of his age at the time of the murder,he needs to be punished.Sure it took 18 years to come forward but he also has had 18 years of life that the other man did not get a chance to live.It says he has not committed anymore crimes since that happened,how do they know that for sure,just because he says so..lol.Thanks for the story shwa!

Irregardless of his age at the time of the murder,he needs to be punished.Sure it took 18 years to come forward but he also has had 18 years of life that the other man did not get a chance to live.It says he has not committed anymore crimes since that happened,how do they know that for sure,just because he says so..lol.Thanks for the story shwa!

From what I can tell, he's only coming forward to help prosecute the guy who "made him do it." Perhaps he was one of those 14 year olds who are easily victimized and was scared at the time. Maybe he's been feeling like a victim himself.

Surely if you are a scared kid and an adult is forcing you to do something, you don't weigh much moral anything on your actions - you go into self preservation mode.

I don't know. I wasn't there. However, if he's coming forward, the liklihood of him doing further acts he's not telling about is probably small.

It must have weighed heavily on him to suddenly own up on his own.
If he had been convicted in juvenile court it would of at least been on his criminal record. Still, i have to wonder if he was victimized by the perp in other ways in the past.

This makes me wonder about the Kennedy case ... UMMM ??????
Martha Moxley??
The Kennedy cousin was convicted as an adult even though he was a teen when the alleged crime occurred.

This makes me wonder about the Kennedy case ... UMMM ??????
Martha Moxley??
The Kennedy cousin was convicted as an adult even though he was a teen when the alleged crime occurred.

Good point Amraann. I live outside of the US but can only suggest that different states have different laws?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven
Back