Drew Peterson on Dateline NBC 12-21-07

I see he keeps repeating himself from earlier interviews.

"She's where she wants to be", Drew said.

On the 3rd page it talks about the diamond ring DP bought Stacy. I wonder if the ring is missing too. Or if Drew has it. Was she wearing it everyday ?

I think this interview was done the same day as his first interview with Matt Lauer.

"Drew Peterson walked into the room. He had just finished an interview with Matt Lauer on the TODAY Show and was ready to sit in the chair opposite me."

I posted this article in the Media Links thread earlier today.

SITTING DOWN WITH DREW PETERSON

So when was the Lauer interview done? Because this sure looked like an old interview that we have seen before except with new interviews with family and friends.

We did learn something new from Walter, too!! Tom and Drew DID discuss the divorce and Walter mentioned something at the end about Drew not wanting to give any of his things to Stacy (don't recall the exact wording he used). This was new.

LOL Won't be anything you haven't heard DP say before...but pay attention to Walter's interview. : )

Also, pay attention to Drew blinking his eyes after he answers questions. Someone also mentioned he nodded his head yes when saying no, too...but I didn't catch it.

I wish they had Bruce on this. I would like to see him interviewed again or find the other interview I watched on TV early on.

I thought it was odd that Cassandra wasn't interviewed on this one, but Pam B. included things that Cassandra has said in her interview.

LOL Won't be anything you haven't heard DP say before...but pay attention to Walter's interview. : )

Also, pay attention to Drew blinking his eyes after he answers questions. Someone also mentioned he nodded his head yes when saying no, too...but I didn't catch it.
Okies, will listen to Walter, whoever he is ???

I wish they had Bruce on this. I would like to see him interviewed again or find the other interview I watched on TV early on.

I thought it was odd that Cassandra wasn't interviewed on this one, but Pam B. included things that Cassandra has said in her interview.
I went looking for video with Bruce and came across this one. I hadn't seen the very first part of it, appears to be at a earlier time with Cassandra. Touching photos of the 2 & 4 year old here also.
http://cbs2chicago.com/national/Stacy.Peterson.missing.2.481045.html

Thanks, TG!!! OK, Yes...I had seen this one which I thought was Cassandra's best interview actually.

I just got done watching it and any time there was a close up of DrewP talking I just felt ill, those eyes make me think of a crocodile.

So sad hearing how Stacy was really looking forward to taking her little girl trick or treating for the first time.

Also it was interesting when the reporter asked him about talking about Stacy in the past tense.

VB

It was very interesting when she asked him why he was talking about Stacy in the past tense. He didn't do a very good job explaining it away either.

It was very interesting when she asked him why he was talking about Stacy in the past tense. He didn't do a very good job explaining it away either.

I noticed that as well, and it's telling; it's always a clue. It is just so amazing how the mind works.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back