Parents have triplets who lost three children celebrate Christmas again.

OMG,that is some story and I think a Christmas miracle.I'm sure God and the boys are looking out for the new little ones.

I can't even begin to imagine the pain that family has been through! Bless these three new miracles!!

That' s incredible. I'm so glad they have those babies, and also that the babies look so nice and healthy! No wires or monitors to be seen. What a gift!

Oh that so made me cry! What a happy way to start a new "life"

How amazing! Are they all boys or is Shelby a girl? I am half-asleep but I don't think the article said.

How amazing! Are they all boys or is Shelby a girl? I am half-asleep but I don't think the article said.

Yes one is a girl and they all have their brothers first names as their middle names.

WOW---lost three children in 3 different tragedies-how heartbreaking- then these 3 little miracles- I thought it was precious they all received a brothers name as a middle name- bless them all :)

What an incredible story! To go from such tragedy to such blessing, I pray these beautiful people have nothing but blessings from here on.

And people still think there is no loving, compassionate Master of all watching over us.
These new lives are a sign that God is good. Very, very good.

Not only are their babies an incredible blessing, but so is their choice to share their story with the world. I hope so much that this story of miracles after a tragic loss illuminates God's love for someone who was despairing and disbelieving in Him. What a joyous story of love!!!

Maria

What a bittersweet story.

Reminds me of this local story:

Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Cobles are expecting triplets

Couple feel a mixture of loss -- and of happiness.

Lori and Chris Coble now have hope for the future.
Just a few weeks ago, the Cobles found out that triplets – two girls and a boy – are expected to come into their life next May.
"It's kind of a two-sided coin," said Chris Coble, 36, Tuesday evening. "We feel amazed that it's happening but at the same time we're still mourning Kyle, Emma and Katie. Nothing will ever replace them. We feel joy for what's happening but we're crying and missing the kids."
The Coble children – Kyle, 5, Emma, 4, and Katie, 2, — died after the big-rig, loaded with more than 40,000 pounds of electronics, struck the family's Chrysler minivan May 4 on I-5 in Mission Viejo. The minivan was stopped in the slow lane of traffic. Lori Coble, 30, who was driving, and her mother, Cynthia Maestri, 60, were injured.
http://www.ocregister.com/news/chris-coble-lori-1917434-three-cobles

I thought it was their story until I started reading. I'm praying really hard for the Coble babies to be born when they are mature and to be healthy.

What a bittersweet story.

Reminds me of this local story:

Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Cobles are expecting triplets

Couple feel a mixture of loss -- and of happiness.

Lori and Chris Coble now have hope for the future.
Just a few weeks ago, the Cobles found out that triplets – two girls and a boy – are expected to come into their life next May.
"It's kind of a two-sided coin," said Chris Coble, 36, Tuesday evening. "We feel amazed that it's happening but at the same time we're still mourning Kyle, Emma and Katie. Nothing will ever replace them. We feel joy for what's happening but we're crying and missing the kids."
The Coble children – Kyle, 5, Emma, 4, and Katie, 2, — died after the big-rig, loaded with more than 40,000 pounds of electronics, struck the family's Chrysler minivan May 4 on I-5 in Mission Viejo. The minivan was stopped in the slow lane of traffic. Lori Coble, 30, who was driving, and her mother, Cynthia Maestri, 60, were injured.
http://www.ocregister.com/news/chris-coble-lori-1917434-three-cobles

I thought it was their story until I started reading. I'm praying really hard for the Coble babies to be born when they are mature and to be healthy.
I thought it was the same story at first also. I am praying that all goes smoothly. When I read those recent stories about the 2 mothers dying after giving birth to triplets I thought about this couple.

Great story... Now they have 3 little blessings for the 3 that were lost. I like how she chose to name the babies after their other children. That could also make you feel like the other 3 boys are still always with you as well as having the babies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back