Unkindest cut of all ~ Man severs penis

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
PENTICTON, B.C. -- A man who ran naked through down the street with blood gushing from his severed penis yesterday mutilated himself, said RCMP in this Okanagan city.

Police received a report at about 2 p.m. of a man running down the street, screaming "Repent, repent, fornicators."

The 33-year-old Penticton man, who was wearing only a toque, was later found with his penis and testicles severed near a construction site.

Paramedics covered the struggling, bleeding man with a sheet and lifted him onto a stretch while he continued to yell.

Foul play is not suspected, said RCMP.

The man's severed parts were later found in his home and taken to hospital.

Story from Calgary Sun

blueclouds said:
LINNIEB, I expect this from Cass, but youuuuuuuuuuu???????? :slap:
;)

What? Whaddaya mean by that :slap:

You should hear the things Linnie says :razz: :razz: She makes me look like Mother Theresa ;)

I think we need to take up a collection so that the cop or paramedic who had to go retrieve the severed penis can take themselves out to get really stinking drunk and try to forget about the whole incident. LOL There isn't enough money on this planet to make me go looking for a severed anything . . .

LP Moderator said:
I think we need to take up a collection so that the cop or paramedic who had to go retrieve the severed penis can take themselves out to get really stinking drunk and try to forget about the whole incident. LOL There isn't enough money on this planet to make me go looking for a severed anything . . .

Bahahahaha ! Too funny !!! :laugh: :dance:

Casshew said:
What? Whaddaya mean by that :slap:

You should hear the things Linnie says :razz: :razz: She makes me look like Mother Theresa ;)

She speaks the truth :croc: :cool:

I'm just glad they found the missing parts. I'd hate to see them on the side of the milk carton when I'm eating my cereal in the morning.

:laugh:

Mabel said:
I'm just glad they found the missing parts. I'd hate to see them on the side of the milk carton when I'm eating my cereal in the morning.

Bahahhahaaaaaa !!! :dance:

I'm getting one he$$ of a visual :sick:

Mabel said:

Bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I have no words, the thought is too funny :eek: :clap:

Back at yah Cass ;) :slap: (I don't see LinneB posting all the weird ones in the bizarre news) ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back