TN - Stacey Sherman, 35, shot to death at Knoxville Hooters, 29 Dec 2007

Good grief! That's awful!

I'm a bad person, though, your subject line gave me a giggle. I was thinking, "Angry Hooters customer shoots two...? Two what? Two hooters?" Sorry, I've never actually grown all the way up...

How could he be upset over his tab? It's like, dirt cheap there!

Good grief! That's awful!

I'm a bad person, though, your subject line gave me a giggle. I was thinking, "Angry Hooters customer shoots two...? Two what? Two hooters?" Sorry, I've never actually grown all the way up...

OMG I never even read it that way. I'm sorry if that offends anyone now. :eek:

It made me think of when I briefly worked as a hostess in a family restaurant... we had our share of angry customers... I can't imagine one of them turning around and doing this!

"Shoots two" what? Shoots two hooters?
lol, just kidding. I know, this isn't funny. Sorry about that guys! I just thought the title was kinda funny too.

How could he be upset over his tab? It's like, dirt cheap there!
Don't their cups of coffee cost an arm and a leg, on the basis that "No one goes to Hooters for coffee." is what I heard, but it might just be an Urban Legend? :waitasec: :confused: :confused:

"Shoots two" what? Shoots two hooters?
lol, just kidding. I know, this isn't funny. Sorry about that guys! I just thought the title was kinda funny too.

You brat! :D I tried editing the subject but it won't let me now. :blushing:

You brat! :D I tried editing the subject but it won't let me now. :blushing:

LOL, thanks for giving me my laugh of the day...Lord knows I need it these days.
I have never ate at Hooters but I heard they had really good food, and yes I heard from GUYS and GIRLS.
Shoot at a size 38dd bra I could be a Hooters girl myself!

The customer who was shot has died: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,318972,00.html

The patron who died from his injuries has been identified as 35-year-old Stacey Sherman of Applegate, Mich. Police said he was believed to be visiting family for the holidays.

How sad. :(

The suspect is a white male with missing front teeth, wearing jeans and a black jacket decorated in rhinestones.

They're still trying to find him.

This is a tragedy for the man who was killed.

That having been said for some sick reason I have been ROFL over the title of this thread, and I did the same when I heard it on fox news this morning.

As Larry the cable guy would say "Forgive me for that there Lord"

Okay, that's it - I'm PM'ing a mod... I am not insulted though, LOL. I just don't want people rolling on the floor while we should be kind of solemn for the poor guy who died. Or something. :)

Okay, that's it - I'm PM'ing a mod... I am not insulted though, LOL. I just don't want people rolling on the floor while we should be kind of solemn for the poor guy who died. Or something. :)

Hey Janet, I poked fun earlier but I totally understand what you are saying...a guy died...over PURE BS...it's really not a laughing matter...
BUT I mean damn, how hard is it really to keep up with what you have spent...if you have to be watching what you spend to start with it seems like you WOULD be watching what you spend!

It sounds to me like someone who (maybe) spent more on alcohol than he should...I know I was once drunk and felt SO good and decided I would buy all of my friends drinks, etc...then went to settle my tab...ohhh well let me tell ya I SOBERED UP REAL QUICK after I found out the balance...I was NONE to happy about it, but da*n I didn't shoot up the place either...

Oh man, that's awful that the customer died. What a mess!

It's becoming much more common it seems to me, for shootings to happen at malls, restaraunts etc. We all are in danger of being killed just by being at the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope they find this man before he kills even more innocent people.

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back