FL - Randolph Standifer for rape of infant, Tampa, 2001

blueclouds

Former member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He tried to murder this child too. Child now 3, has required among other things a colostomy surgery... which could only mean that this child was anally raped. Only a slow torturous painful burning death would come close to a good start for punishment.
(MODS: Sorry for the description, I trust this is an adult site)

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20040313_1356.html

blueclouds, not necessarily. The membranes are thin, and a lot of children (both male and female) die from rape because something ruptures internally. This child may have been raped vaginally, and the wall ruptured. He meant to kill this child, I have no doubt in my mind.

I pray for justice for this precious child. It's awful, and sometimes I want to scream "stop the world, I wanna get off."

Please watch your babies, y'all, they are our future.

With love and hope, Lanie
Help For The Missing
MissingProfiles@yahoo.com

We have been hearing more and more about babies being raped.. boys, girls one crime out shocks the next. We have seen 4 of these posted about in the past few weeks - imagine the ones we are not hearing about?

Well - this guy got life in prison and his stories of being raped as a child and shocked with a cattle prod didn't gain him any sympathy.

You know what happens to people in prison who have committed crimes against children, don't you?!!! He'll get what's coming to him, have no doubt about that.

d

In some instances I am for vigilante justice!

Absolutely beyond comprehension how one person can do this to an infant or small child. It just makes me ill! I hope he doesn't last long in prison!!

bluehawaii25 said:
Absolutely beyond comprehension how one person can do this to an infant or small child. It just makes me ill! I hope he doesn't last long in prison!!

I couldn't agree more. I feel like crying everytime I come across one of these threads. They should cut his privates off IMO. I don't understand it at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back