All Things Britney Spears Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinxieJada

Former Member
Reaction score
I just ran across this on TMZ. anyone else hear something similiar? Going to check a couple other sites shortly and will report back with anything.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/04/cops-called-to-britneys-house-for-custody-dispute/

Snip

TMZ has confirmed that LAPD has been called to Britney Spears' house in Beverly Hills for what we're being told is a "family custody dispute."

LAPD tells us the call came in around 8:00 PM PT this evening, but they would not tell us who made the call or what the specific problem was. Officers, we're told, are still on scene.

Spears, who was nearly two hours late for today's scheduled deposition in her custody case, was reportedly scheduled to have her sons tonight until 7:00 PM.

UPDATE: Us is reporting K-Fed's bodyguards went to pick up Sean and Jayden at Britney's home this evening after her scheduled visitation, but Spears refused to turn the kids over. Police were then called. Britney's soon-to-be ex- attorney Sorrell Trope told the mag, "In a normal case when someone shows up with a certified court order saying the kids need to be somewhere else, the police see to it that the order is obeyed. But that is in a normal case."

This is so sad....It's got to be awful to be in those shoes she's in right now. To go from being on top of the world, to being criticized for everything you do. Yes, some is warranted, but we all do "bad" things, we're just not doing em in front of 15million photographers.

If she's skinny, she's anorexic, if she doesn't lose the baby weight she's a whale. When she married Kfed, she was stupid, he was a gold digger etc, now that she divorced him she's stupid, he's a good father, while she;s a bad mother. It's just got to be exhausting with all the negativity that surrounds her. I'm sure that there are the days she tips off the photographers, but in a way I can see that too, they seem to be the only ones that will pay any type of "good" attention to her. Everywhere else seems to shred her to pieces.
She had babies back to back, a pretty shotgun wedding if you will and did it all in front of the media eyes. I know on the other thread we talked about "younger" people getting pregnant on purpose? I think brit was one of those albeit a bit older. I really wish she had someone that she could trust that wouldn't try to exploit her that could "put her in hiding" for 6 months or so. Not rehab or anything to where she's lockdowned. But just out of the line of everyone's vision so she can heal a bit.

Her record flopped, her big comeback flop, she got a divorce, lost custody of her kiddos, has anyone and everyone up and quit on her...Sheesh, I can almost understand why she's turned to the vices she has..Helps to dull reality. And while she may have moola, I wouldn't want to pay that price for it ; ;

LOS ANGELES - Police were called to the residence of Britney Spears late Thursday in a custodial dispute involving her children, a police spokesman said.

Around 8 p.m. police were called to Spears' Los Angeles residence, said Officer Jason Lee. At 10 p.m., the police were still there, he said.

The call involved a "family custodial dispute that we are trying to resolve ... peacefully by court order," said Lee.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22497895/

I was just coming to post this. Thye just had it on our news with news choppers and all. What a crazy place.

Thanks JBean, keep us posted. BTW, hello. Haven't seen you since the SD fires.

I can see a couple of people in the doorway, but can't tell who they are.

According to the live feed, 6 or 7 paramedics are in the house now. Reporter said that he heard she is under the influence.

I lost the live feed. Did this happen to anyone else?

Apparently lots of paramedics in the house - according to the feed.

also says when Federline's bodyguards arrived to pick up the boys, Spears was under the influence of an unknown substance.

oh. feeds just gone nutz. :(

Nice house. still has the Christmas decorations up . . .

TMZ has learned Sean Preston and Jayden James were turned back over K-Fed tonight just before 11:00 PM PT.

We're told that while cops were at the troubled pop star's home, they discovered Spears "under the influence of an unknown substance."

Several ambulances have been called to the scene.

http://www.tmz.com/

Authorities using a side entrance, not the front door.

oh. they just said, "They're not going to take her in an ambulance".

Ohh - Federline was there. just saw him leave the house.

What is it going to take for this girl to hit rock bottom? I keep thinking she's there, but then she discovers a new low. It is awful. I feel horrible for those little boys.

I'm glad she didn't hurt them...THIS TIME. But obviously she is in the grips of addiction to the point of not caring about what they see and hear. There should be a point where she could be committed. She is absolutely a danger to herself and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle