Sex theme park opens in south China

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Indigomood can visit here on her way to New Zealand to visit the cooch clinic LOL :)

~~~~

China's largest adult-only sexuality museum and combined natural theme park has opened in southern Guangdong province, boasting such attractions as "penis-like" rocks and "vagina-like" caves, state press report.

The 2,400 square metre sex museum is located not far from Hong Kong on Danxia Mountain near Shaoguan city and is believed to be the biggest such museum in China, Xinhua news agency said.

"Danxia Mountain is well-known for its special red physiognomy and called 'a naked park' for its penis-like big stone, vagina-like cave, rocks shaped like breasts and naked 'sleeping beauty'," the report said of the park.

The mountain was listed on February 13 as one of the "28 world geo-parks" by the United Nations cultural arm UNESCO, the report said.

Full Story from ABC News

Don't tell River . . . she want everyone to boycott China and you KNOW we'll have members running over there if they hear about this!!! :cool: :cool:

Casshew said:
Indigomood can visit here on her way to New Zealand to visit the cooch clinic LOL :)

China's largest adult-only sexuality museum and combined natural theme park has opened in southern Guangdong province, boasting such attractions as "penis-like" rocks and "vagina-like" caves

YEAH RIGHT CASS!! I believe when they say cave like vaginas it is YOUR CAVERNOUS cooch they are speaking about!! Didn't Mr. Cass once get lost in that cavernous thang?? Hello? Hello? Hello? Does anyone else hear an echo??!! :eek:

And that, my friend is the difference between a crevice and a crevasse' :D

Casshew said:
And that, my friend is the difference between a crevice and a crevasse' :D

Uh, thanks for the clarification but I'm getting a visual that I just can't shake ,so off I go to the PL bar to try and drink myself into oblivion.

PS ~ has anyone rescued Mr. Cass from your crevasse' I believe I still hear distant echos!! :waitasec:

indigomood said:
Uh, thanks for the clarification but I'm getting a visual that I just can't shake ,so off I go to the PL bar to try and drink myself into oblivion.

PS ~ has anyone rescued Mr. Cass from your crevasse' I believe I still hear distant echos!! :waitasec:

Oh, he has been a spelunker for years and has all the necessary equipment :)

The grand canyon is not problem for him... and do come over to the parking lot.. JDB's horse is missing you... BAD

Casshew said:
Oh, he has been a spelunker for years and has all the necessary equipment :)

The grand canyon is not problem for him... and do come over to the parking lot.. JDB's horse is missing you... BAD

sooooo many women, so little horse!! :slap:

indigomood said:
sooooo many women, so little horse!! :slap:

LOL.. not the earlier version of his horse ;) I think you missed it!! Believe me - it was something to be reckoned with

Casshew said:

LOL.. not the earlier version of his horse ;) I think you missed it!! Believe me - it was something to be reckoned with

:waitasec: I'm scared now for sure!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back