OK OK - Jacqueline Nava, 24, pregnant, Tulsa, 9 Dec 2007

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Strange she went missing dec9 07, and just know it's being investigated.
And this link says dec 14.:waitasec:
Nancy G was talking about this case last night.
If I remember correctly, the gal on the phone said when ppl don't show up for work at all, even one day, it's considered like your AWOL.

Anyone here watch Nancy last night?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/09/missing.marine/index.html

The stranger part is that our "missing" detective squad of two officers is just now making this and other cases public!!

Not only are they far too slow on this front, they aren't putting out enough of the correct information to begin to find these women!! Yes..go look as there are about three more! We have had a sudden influx of missing women in the past six months. I am thinking of going to have a chat with these gentlemen and help them realize what needs to be done publically in the first few hours and the information they need to acquire to get ahead intially. They don't have much experience with this obviously!

Strange she went missing dec9 07, and just know it's being investigated.
And this link says dec 14.:waitasec:
Nancy G was talking about this case last night.
If I remember correctly, the gal on the phone said when ppl don't show up for work at all, even one day, it's considered like your AWOL.

Anyone here watch Nancy last night?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/09/missing.marine/index.html

Pharlap, I think Nancy G was talking about the missing pregnant Marine from Camp Le June, NC, not this woman.

Although, I hasten to add that I was watching her show through my eyelids, lol, so I could be wrong.

Pharlap, I think Nancy G was talking about the missing pregnant Marine from Camp Le June, NC, not this woman.

Although, I hasten to add that I was watching her show through my eyelids, lol, so I could be wrong.

Gm, my link is to the missing marine...
Maybe I didn't word my post right, couldn't sleep.....:innocent:

Whoa, from the article it says she can't read or write or even drive! I hope she is ok but it don't look good you know? She don't even have the basic life skills.. very sad.

So sorry I've been posting on the wrong thread....omg:doh::banghead:

I believe I heard a blip this morning on the local news this woman was found alive in Mexico. I haven't been able to verify it yet.

Correction: We have 4 detectives who work on missing cases instead of 2.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back