Ex-Wives Of GHM

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
It was stated in an article that he had 2 ex-wives. I think someone already got a lead on one of them from Florida.

According to records, Hilton was married — and divorced — twice between 1977 and 1979. The AP was not able to reach either of the ex-wives for comment. Court documents also show he has a criminal record that includes drug and theft charges and spans the metropolitan Atlanta area.

http://www.ajc.com/shared-gen/content/shared-gen/ap/National/Missing_Hiker.html?cxntlid=inform

http://insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyID=1174
According to Georgia state records, Hilton received a divorce from his first wife in Miami in 1971 citing irreconcilable differences. He then married Dina Evonne Baugh in 1977 in DeKalb County, Ga., but that marriage lasted less than a year. On March 19, 1979, Hilton married his third wife, Betty Sue Edwards Galloway, who at the time was employed as a law enforcement officer for Atlanta’s Stone Mountain Park. Just seven months later, this marriage also ended in divorce. According to court records, Hilton had no children. None of his former wives could be reached for comment.

More at link. So I'm guessing the first one was Ursula, which is mentioned in the trail thread, maiden name, Gros.

I an new and don't know how to post links, but inside edition has a good article listing his parents names, wives names, criminal history, etc- great article. you can also access it thru a link posted near the bottom of all the comments at Steve Huff's site!

I an new and don't know how to post links, but inside edition has a good article listing his parents names, wives names, criminal history, etc- great article. you can also access it thru a link posted near the bottom of all the comments at Steve Huff's site!
You just have to right click on the link to copy and paste the links here. : ) You are only allowed to post 10% of the story linked and always include the link back to the full story.

You can also to back to edit your posts or even delete them for 24 hours. If you need help, just ask! We don't mind! :)

Here is the post sillyhead was talking about. This is a post by Steve over in the trail thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Belief
Name:Gary M HiltonGender:Male Spouse's Name:UrsualDivorce Date:10 Dec 1971County:Miami-Dade Certificate Number:040460
Incidentally, his ex's name is misspelled in the records. It was Ursula. Her maiden name was Gros, and she may have originally been a German national. It appears as though she married two more times and died in 2001, after an extended illness.

Steve

The date of that divorce matches the report in that article, so it looks right to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back