GUILTY FL - Jennifer Alvarez, 24, stabbed to death, Port St Lucie, 31 Dec 2007

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
Husband reportedly confesses to killing wife after snatching her away from Webcam conversation with another man

PORT ST. LUCIE — Jennifer Mae Alvarez’s online boyfriend saw a man’s hand grab her while they were talking via Webcam on New Year’s Eve.
After she told him to “hold on,” she never returned to finish their conversation.
Her husband, Christopher Alvarez, 36, was arrested Friday night after confessing to stabbing Jennifer Alvarez, 24, to death on New Year’s Eve, according to an arrest affidavit obtained Saturday.
Jennifer Alvarez’s body was found Wednesday evening on a canal bank at West Angle Road near the Florida’s Turnpike overpass. An autopsy report indicated she had been stabbed twice – in the neck and abdomen — with the latter wound being fatal, according to the affidavit.
http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/jan/12/husband-arrested-stabbing-death-wife-new-years-eve/

She was pretty bold talking to her online boyfriend with a webcam while her husband was at home. Why didn't he just divorce her instead of kill her. Sounds like he just lost it and went into a rage.

According to those reports, they were getting a divorce Jan 2. After the abuse charges previously, she had dinner and drinks with him. Obviously, she knew he was in the home with her as the online boyfriend saw him and was the last person to see her alive. She would have said more to the online bf than, "hold on"...if she was afraid for her life, I would think.

She was getting a divorce from her husband the very next day! He told her she would be 6 ft under ground before they got a divorce... he killed her in front of 3 little boys and a dog... whom I had to get it out of the house.. I walked up to him putting her body in a van to ditch at angel rd... I didn’t know that’s the reason at the time.... may her soul Rest In Peace! My sister was her best friend and I also lost my sister in 2017...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back