Identified! The Doe Network, Part 4: Who is Princess Blue? - Julie Gwenn Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barb,
If we did post on the site you posted below it would have been quite sometime ago. Would you like to post a message about the ring on the site? It would be great if you could :)

I'll be happy to, is there anyone in particular that is main POC on this case?

Barb,
We've kind of just provided our own contact information when we have posted messages, etc. We haven't had a main contact person as of yet. If you would like to use your own contact information to post the message that would be fine. If you would rather use someone elses you can PM me and I will give you my email. Thanks again for doing this! :)

I have a question...How would you handle sending a letter to the family (husband) of a deceased 1975 REL-Houston HS class alumni? Would you just send out the same class letter that we are or should it be edited in some manner?

I think that it will be okay to send out the same one that we have been sending out. I don't think they would be offended.

I would send out the same letter, too RKnowley. We were careful in what words we chose initially for the letter, and I don't think it should offend the husband.

Lion

Barb, welcome and thank you for posting Princess's ring info on that site:).

Lion

Happy to help. I've watched this case on and off and never had much to contribute, you guys are so on top of it. Saw that site today and hope it might help. Will keep you posted if I hear anything. Thanks for the welcome Lion.

Barb, you have much to add. Right off the bat you found that site to put Princess's ring on. We welcome your input and any ideas or suggestions you may have):.

Lion

mwaaaaaahhhh - big kiss to ya Lion !! I'll read over the whole case and get caught up and then join in more regular. I spend so much of my time trying to find Beloved Doe and on the Riley Ann Sawyers case that I haven't had much time for others. I think it's time I "spread my wings" and you all seem to be a great group to work with.

Thanks so much for the wonderful welcome. I'll stick around.:crazy:

mwaaaaaahhhh - big kiss to ya Lion !! I'll read over the whole case and get caught up and then join in more regular. I spend so much of my time trying to find Beloved Doe and on the Riley Ann Sawyers case that I haven't had much time for others. I think it's time I "spread my wings" and you all seem to be a great group to work with.

Thanks so much for the wonderful welcome. I'll stick around.:crazy:

Thank you, barb:blowkiss:. We have a good group of people here who are doggedly determined and have really big hearts.

I understand what you mean about giving time to certain cases. I am committed to this case and a couple of others, although I read, care and post in many others. It would be great to have you here if you have some time to spare:).

Lion

I'm wondering if we should edit the class letter a bit and add the URL to access the 1974 and 1975 yearbook photos. Maybe if those who we send out letters to were to view those photos it might spark something in their minds? Just a thought (I don't have many..LOL).

I think that is a great idea RKnowley! And, we may want to include that there is an updated, more accurate site for Princess on The Doe Network. what are your thoughts about that?

BTW, you have many, many good thoughts:). For some time when I was working two full time jobs and traveling back and forth while my mom was ill and then passed away, you were the rock and glue that helped hold this thread together. Other wonderful sleuthers took part and kept at it, but you were consistent and committed in a big way. Thank you so much for all that you do:blowkiss:.

Lion

:blowkiss: Thank you Lion. I appreciate everything you have done also! Keep up the good work friend.

I have added the URL for Princess Blue's newest doenetwork information to the class alumni letter and will also add the URL for the yearbook photos to the letter also.

So far I think I have found contact information for 12 of the girls that were a junior in at REL-Houston in 1974 and wasn't in the 1975 yearbook as a senior. I sure hope we can track down more than that!

I think that is a great idea RKnowley! And, we may want to include that there is an updated, more accurate site for Princess on The Doe Network. what are your thoughts about that?

BTW, you have many, many good thoughts:). For some time when I was working two full time jobs and traveling back and forth while my mom was ill and then passed away, you were the rock and glue that helped hold this thread together. Other wonderful sleuthers took part and kept at it, but you were consistent and committed in a big way. Thank you so much for all that you do:blowkiss:.

Lion

Oh, that it sooo good, RKnowley! And thank you very, very much:blowkiss.

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member